The impact of minimum legal drinking age laws on alcohol consumption, smoking, and marijuana use revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yörük, BarIs K. & Yörük, Ceren Ertan, 2011. "The impact of minimum legal drinking age laws on alcohol consumption, smoking, and marijuana use: Evidence from a regression discontinuity design using exact date of birth," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 740-752, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hefei Wen & Jason Hockenberry & Janet R. Cummings, 2014. "The Effect of Medical Marijuana Laws on Marijuana, Alcohol, and Hard Drug Use," NBER Working Papers 20085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yörük, Barış K., 2014.
"Can technology help to reduce underage drinking? Evidence from the false ID laws with scanner provision,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 33-46.
- Baris Yoruk, 2013. "Can technology help to reduce underage drinking? Evidence from the false ID laws with scanner provision," Discussion Papers 13-04, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Ceren Ertan Yörük & Barş K. Yörük, 2016.
"Do Minimum Legal Tobacco Purchase Age Laws Work?,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(3), pages 415-429, July.
- Ceren Ertan Yoruk & Baris Yoruk, 2013. "Do minimum legal tobacco purchase age laws work?," Discussion Papers 13-06, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Ceren Ertan Yörük & Baris K. Yörük, 2014. "Do Minimum Legal Tobacco Purchase Age Laws Work?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4860, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wen, Hefei & Hockenberry, Jason M. & Cummings, Janet R., 2015. "The effect of medical marijuana laws on adolescent and adult use of marijuana, alcohol, and other substances," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 64-80.
- Jungtaek Lee & Baris K. Yörük, 2014. "Does Legalization of Sunday Alcohol Sales Increase Crime?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5065, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsAlcohol consumption; Marijuana use; Minimum legaldrinking age; Smoking;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:32:y:2013:i:2:p:477-479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.