Ex-day behavior with dividend preference and limitations to short-term arbitrage: the case of Swedish lottery bonds
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karpoff, Jonathan M. & Walkling, Ralph A., 1988. "Short-term trading around ex-dividend days : Additional evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 291-298, September.
- Murray Frank & Ravi Jagannathan, 1997.
"Why do stock prices drop by less than the value of the dividend? Evidence from a country without taxes,"
229, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Frank, Murray & Jagannathan, Ravi, 1998. "Why do stock prices drop by less than the value of the dividend? Evidence from a country without taxes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 161-188, February.
- Lakonishok, Josef & Vermaelen, Theo, 1986. "Tax-induced trading around ex-dividend days," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 287-319, July.
- Barclay, Michael J., 1987. "Dividends, taxes, and common stock prices : The ex-dividend day behavior of common stock prices before the income tax," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 31-44, September.
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J, 1970. "Marginal Stockholder Tax Rates and the Clientele Effect," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(1), pages 68-74, February.
- Michaely, Roni & Vila, Jean-Luc, 1996. "Trading Volume with Private Valuation: Evidence from the Ex-dividend Day," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(2), pages 471-509.
- Fumio Hayashi & Ravi Jagannathan, 1990.
"Ex-Day Behavior of Japanese Stock Prices: New Insights from New Methodology,"
NBER Working Papers
3421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hayashi, Fumio & Jagannathan, Ravi, 1990. "Ex-day behavior of japanese stock prices: New insights from new methodology," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 401-427, December.
- Fumio Hayashi & Ravi Jagannathan, 1990. "Ex-day behavior of Japanese stock prices: new insights from new methodology," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 30, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Eades, Kenneth M. & Hess, Patrick J. & Kim, E. Han, 1984. "On interpreting security returns during the ex-dividend period," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 3-34, March.
- John H. Boyd & Ravi Jagannathan, 1994.
"Ex-dividend price behavior of common stocks,"
173, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:53:y:1999:i:2:p:145-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.