Convertible call policies : An empirical analysis of an information-signaling hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fields, L. Paige & Mais, Eric L. & Moore, William T., 1995. "Conversion-forcing security calls: Wealth transfers revisited," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 17-27.
- Mayers, David, 1998. "Why firms issue convertible bonds: the matching of financial and real investment options," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 83-102, January.
- Bruce D. Grundy & Patrick Verwijmeren, 2012. "Dividend-Protected Convertible Bonds and the Disappearance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-060/2/DSF37, Tinbergen Institute.
- S. Wong & Q. Wei & K. Chau, 2014. "IPO Location as a Quality Signal: The Case of Chinese Developers," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 551-567, November.
- Jalan, P. & Barone-Adesi, G., 1995. "Equity financing and corporate convertible bond policy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 187-206, May.
- Tobias Nigbur, 2015. "Calls of convertible debt securities: no bad news at all," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 29(1), pages 61-79, February.
- Scruggs, John T., 2007. "Estimating the cross-sectional market response to an endogenous event: Naked vs. underwritten calls of convertible bonds," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 220-247, March.
- Bechmann, Ken L. & Lunde, Asger & Zebedee, Allan A., 2014. "In- and out-of-the-money convertible bond calls: Signaling or price pressure?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 135-148.
- John G. Riley, 2001. "Silver Signals: Twenty-Five Years of Screening and Signaling," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 432-478, June.
- L. Paige Fields & William T. Moore, 1995. "Equity Valuation Effects Of Forced Warrant Exercise," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 18(2), pages 157-170, June.
- Fernando Díaz & Rodolfo Martell & Gabriel Ramírez, 2011. "Agency Effects in the Convertible Debt Puzzle: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 26, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Chang, Saeyoung & Puthenpurackal, John, 2014. "Repurchases of convertible preferred stock and shareholder wealth," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 623-630.
- Grundy, Bruce D. & Veld, Chris & Verwijmeren, Patrick & Zabolotnyuk, Yuriy, 2014. "Why are conversion-forcing call announcements associated with negative wealth effects?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 149-157.
- Kim, Yong O. & Kallberg, Jarl, 1998. "Convertible calls and corporate taxes under asymmetric information," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 19-40, January.
- Bajo, Emanuele & Barbi, Massimiliano, 2012. "The role of time value in convertible bond call policy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 550-563.
- Ajay Patel & Douglas R. Emery & Yul W. Lee, 1993. "Firm Performance And Security Type In Seasoned Offerings: An Empirical Examination Of Alternative Signaling Models," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(3), pages 181-192, September.
- Lee, Hei Wai, 1997. "Post offering earnings performance of firms that issue seasoned equity: The role of growth opportunities," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 97-114.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:19:y:1987:i:1:p:91-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.