Firm value and seasoned equity issues : Price pressure, wealth redistribution, or negative information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fields, L. Paige & Mais, Eric L. & Moore, William T., 1995. "Conversion-forcing security calls: Wealth transfers revisited," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 17-27.
- Hillier, David & Marshall, Andrew P., 1998. "A model of complex equity funding for contingent acquisitions - a case study of non-interest bearing convertible unsecured loan stock," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 133-152, June.
- Thomas H. Eyssell & James P. Reburn, 1993. "The Effects Of The Insider Trading Sanctions Act Of 1984: The Case Of Seasoned Equity Offerings," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(2), pages 161-170, June.
- Bagella, Michele & Becchetti, Leonardo, 1998. "The optimal financing strategy of a high-tech firm: The role of warrants," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Hodrick, Laurie Simon, 1999. "Does stock price elasticity affect corporate financial decisions?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 225-256, May.
- Luc Renneboog & Peter G. Szilagyi, 2008.
"Corporate Restructuring and Bondholder Wealth,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 14(4), pages 792-819.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Szilagyi, P.G., 2006. "Corporate Restructuring and Bondholder Wealth," Discussion Paper 2006-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Szilagyi, P.G., 2006. "Corporate Restructuring and Bondholder Wealth," Discussion Paper 2006-007, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Consuelo Riaño Gil & Francisco Javier Ruiz Cabestre & Rafael Santamaría Aquilué, 2004. "Formación de precios de suscripción en el mercado bursátil español: algunas consideraciones," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 28(1), pages 141-191, January.
- Ang, James S. & Kraizberg, Elli, 2004. "An analysis of a strategy for management to separate and reward supportive shareholders," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 639-658, September.
- Dhatt, Manjeet S. & Kim, Yong H. & Mukherji, Sandip, 1996. "Seasoned equity issues: The Korean experience," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 31-43, May.
- Xiao-dong Xu & Xia Wang & Yi Jin, 2010. "Releasing of restricted shares, firm quality, and market trading activity," China Finance Review International, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 78-97, October.
- Eli Ofek & Matthew Richardson, 2000. "The IPO Lock-Up Period: Implications for Market Efficiency And Downward Sloping Demand Curves," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-054, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Muhtaseb, Majed R. & Philippatos, George C., 1995. "Shareholder wealth effects of common stock offerings," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 175-193.
- Elliott, William B. & Prevost, Andrew K. & Rao, Ramesh P., 2009. "The announcement impact of seasoned equity offerings on bondholder wealth," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1472-1480, August.
- Mohamed Faker Klibi & Hamadi Matoussi, 2007. "Gestion Des Resultats Et Performance Comptable Et Boursiere Des Entreprises Émettrices De Nouvelles Actions," Post-Print halshs-00534752, HAL.
- Kooyul Jung & Yong-Cheol Kim & Rene M. Stulz, 1994. "Investment Opportunities, Managerial Decisions, and the Security Issue Decision," NBER Working Papers 4907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nanda, Vikram & Yun, Youngkeol, 1996. "Financial innovation and investor wealth: A study of the poison put in convertible bonds," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Chiou, Chyi-Lun & Shu, Pei-Gi, 2017. "Overvaluation and the cost of bank debt," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 235-254.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Zhao, Xinlei, 2008. "Significant issuance date returns in seasoned equity offerings: An options-based resolution of a puzzle," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 793-804, December.
- Szilagyi, P.G., 2007. "Corporate governance and the agency costs of debt and outside equity," Other publications TiSEM 9520d40a-224f-43a8-9bf9-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:19:y:1987:i:1:p:109-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.