Transaction costs and the small firm effect : A comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Dijk, Mathijs A., 2011. "Is size dead? A review of the size effect in equity returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3263-3274.
- Vayanos, Dimitri, 1998.
"Transaction Costs and Asset Prices: A Dynamic Equilibrium Model,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(1), pages 1-58.
- Vayanos, Dimitri, 1998. "Transaction costs and asset prices : a dynamic equilibrium model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 451, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- James Foye, 2015. "A New Perspective on the Size, Value, and Momentum Effects: Broad Sample Evidence from Europe," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2604415, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Loughran, Tim & Savin, N. E., 2000. "Three analyses of the firm size premium," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 143-153, August.
- P. R. Chandy & John W. Peavy III & William Reichenstein, 1993. "A Note On The Value Line Stock Highlight Effect," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(2), pages 171-179, June.
- Sebastian Dickgiesser & Christoph Kaserer, 2010.
"Market Efficiency Reloaded: Why Insider Trades do not Reveal Exploitable Information,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11, pages 302-335, August.
- Dickgiesser, Sebastian & Kaserer, Christoph, 2008. "Market efficiency reloaded: why insider trades do not reveal exploitable information," CEFS Working Paper Series 2008-04, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- repec:eee:joacli:v:37:y:2016:i:c:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marquering, Wessel & Verbeek, Marno, 1999.
"An empirical analysis of intertemporal asset pricing models with transaction costs and habit persistence,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 243-265, September.
- Wessel Marquering & Marno Verbeek, 1998. "An Empirical Analysis of Intertemporal Asset Pricing Models with Transaction Costs and Habit Persistence," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9824, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Benoît Carmichael & Jean Armand Gnagne & Kevin Moran, 2015.
"Securities Transactions Taxes and Financial Crises,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Benoît Carmichael & Jean Armand Gnagne & Kevin Moran, 2015. "Securities Transactions Taxes and Financial Crises," Cahiers de recherche 1506, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Benoît Carmichael & Jean Armand Gnagne & Kevin Moran, 2015. "Securities Transactions Taxes and Financial Crises," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-23, CIRANO.
- James R. Booth & Richard L. Smith, 1987. "An Examination Of The Small-Firm Effect On The Basis Of Skewness Preference," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(1), pages 77-86, March.
- William P. Lloyd & John S. Jahera Jr. & Steven J. Goldstein, 1986. "The Relation Between Returns, Ownership Structure, And Market Value," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 9(2), pages 171-177, June.
- Hillier, David & Marshall, Andrew, 2002. "Insider trading, tax-loss selling, and the turn-of-the-year effect," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 73-84.
- Gregory Connor & Lisa R. Goldberg & Robert A. Korajczyk, 2010. "Portfolio Risk Analysis," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9224.
- Robert J. Sweeney & Robert F. Scherer & Janet Goulet & Waldemar M. Goulet, 1996. "Investment Behavior and the Small Firm Effect," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 5(3), pages 251-269, Fall.
- Heidle, Hans Gerhard, 1999. "Market Microstructure and Asset Pricing: A Survey," Discussion Papers 691, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:12:y:1983:i:1:p:81-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.