Tax-induced clientele effects in the market for British government securities : Placing bounds on security values in an incomplete market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert R. Bliss & Ehud I. Ronn, 1997. "Callable U.S. Treasury bonds: optimal calls, anomalies, and implied volatilities," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 97-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Márcio Poletti Laurini, 2014.
"Dynamic functional data analysis with non-parametric state space models,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 142-163, January.
- Márcio Laurini, 2012. "Dynamic Functional Data Analysis with Nonparametric State Space Models," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2012-01, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Ehrhardt, Michael C. & Jordan, James V. & Prisman, Eliezer Z., 1995. "Tests for tax-clientele and tax-option effects in U.S. treasury bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 1055-1072, September.
- Stehle, Richard & Jaschke, Stefan R. & Wernicke, S., 1998. "Tax clientele effects in the German bond market," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,11, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Liu, Sheen & Shi, Jian & Wang, Junbo & Wu, Chunchi, 2007. "How much of the corporate bond spread is due to personal taxes?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 599-636, September.
- Constantinides, George M & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr, 1982.
" Optimal Bond Trading with Personal Tax: Implications for Bond Prices and Estimated Tax Brackets and Yield Curves,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 37(2), pages 349-352, May.
- George M. Constantinides & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr., 1983. "Optimal Bond Trading with Personal Taxes: Implications for Bond Prices and Estimated Tax Brackets and Yield Curves," NBER Working Papers 1184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John B. Shoven, 1986. "New Developments in Corporate Finance and Tax Avoidance: Some Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aziz, Andrew R. & Prisman, Eliezer Z., 2000. "After-tax term structures of real interest rates: Inferences from the UK linked and non-linked gilt markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1433-1455, September.
- John B. Shoven & Laurie Blair Simon, 1987. "Share Repurchases and Acquisitions: An Analysis of Which Firms Participate," NBER Working Papers 2243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis A. Longstaff, 2009. "Municipal Debt and Marginal Tax Rates: Is there a Tax Premium in Asset Prices?," NBER Working Papers 14687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Landon, Stuart, 2009.
"The capitalization of taxes in bond prices: Evidence from the market for Government of Canada bonds,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2175-2184, December.
- Stuart Landon, 2009. "The capitalization of taxes in bond prices: Evidence from the market for Government of Canada bonds," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_20, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Landon, Stuart, 2009. "The capitalization of taxes in bond prices: Evidence from the market for Government of Canada bonds," MPRA Paper 15467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 2008. "Taxation and bond market investment strategies: Evidence from the market for Government of Canada bonds," MPRA Paper 9959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bühler, Wolfgang & Rasch, Steffen, 1995. "Steuer-Klientel-Effekte: Realität oder Illusion?," ZEW Discussion Papers 95-05, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Clark Wheatley & Robert Brown & George Johnson, 2005. "Line-of-Business Disclosures and Spin-Off Announcement Returns," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 277-293, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:10:y:1982:i:2:p:121-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.