Tax-induced clientele effects in the market for British government securities : Placing bounds on security values in an incomplete market
No abstract is available for this item.
- Aziz, Andrew R. & Prisman, Eliezer Z., 2000. "After-tax term structures of real interest rates: Inferences from the UK linked and non-linked gilt markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1433-1455, September.
- Robert R. Bliss & Ehud I. Ronn, 1997. "Callable U.S. Treasury bonds: optimal calls, anomalies, and implied volatilities," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 97-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Márcio Poletti Laurini, 2014.
"Dynamic functional data analysis with non-parametric state space models,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 142-163, January.
- Márcio Laurini, 2012. "Dynamic Functional Data Analysis with Nonparametric State Space Models," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2012-01, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- John B. Shoven & Laurie Blair Simon, 1987. "Share Repurchases and Acquisitions: An Analysis of Which Firms Participate," NBER Working Papers 2243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ehrhardt, Michael C. & Jordan, James V. & Prisman, Eliezer Z., 1995. "Tests for tax-clientele and tax-option effects in U.S. treasury bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 1055-1072, September.
- Francis A. Longstaff, 2009. "Municipal Debt and Marginal Tax Rates: Is there a Tax Premium in Asset Prices?," NBER Working Papers 14687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Landon, Stuart, 2009. "The capitalization of taxes in bond prices: Evidence from the market for Government of Canada bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2175-2184, December.
- Stuart Landon, 2009. "The capitalization of taxes in bond prices: Evidence from the market for Government of Canada bonds," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_20, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Landon, Stuart, 2009. "The capitalization of taxes in bond prices: Evidence from the market for Government of Canada bonds," MPRA Paper 15467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 2008. "Taxation and bond market investment strategies: Evidence from the market for Government of Canada bonds," MPRA Paper 9959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stehle, Richard & Jaschke, Stefan R. & Wernicke, S., 1998. "Tax clientele effects in the German bond market," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,11, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Liu, Sheen & Shi, Jian & Wang, Junbo & Wu, Chunchi, 2007. "How much of the corporate bond spread is due to personal taxes?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 599-636, September.
- Bühler, Wolfgang & Rasch, Steffen, 1995. "Steuer-Klientel-Effekte: Realität oder Illusion?," ZEW Discussion Papers 95-05, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Clark Wheatley & Robert Brown & George Johnson, 2005. "Line-of-Business Disclosures and Spin-Off Announcement Returns," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 277-293, May.
- Constantinides, George M & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr, 1982. " Optimal Bond Trading with Personal Tax: Implications for Bond Prices and Estimated Tax Brackets and Yield Curves," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(2), pages 349-352, May.
- George M. Constantinides & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr., 1983. "Optimal Bond Trading with Personal Taxes: Implications for Bond Prices and Estimated Tax Brackets and Yield Curves," NBER Working Papers 1184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John B. Shoven, 1986. "New Developments in Corporate Finance and Tax Avoidance: Some Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:10:y:1982:i:2:p:121-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed