Alcoa revisited: The welfare implications of a secondhand market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Beir, Jean & Fodha, Mouez & Magris, Francesco, 2010.
"Life Cycle Of Products And Cycles,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 212-230, April.
- Jean De Beir & Mouez Fodha & Francesco Magris, 2008. "Life cycle of products and cycles," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08091, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jean De Beir & Mouez Fodha & Francesco Magris, 2010. "Life Cycle Of Products And Cycles," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00639494, HAL.
- Jean De Beir & Mouez Fodha & Francesco Magris, 2009. "Life Cycle of Products and Cycles," Documents de recherche 09-16, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Jean De Beir & Mouez Fodha & Francesco Magris, 2008. "Life Cycle of Products and Cycles," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00348862, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348862 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soham Baksi & Ngo Van Long, 2006. "Recycling With Endogeneous Consumer Participation," Departmental Working Papers 2006-23, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Jean De Beir & Guillaume Girmens & Mathias Reymond, 2009. "Alcoa re-revisité : Recyclage, pouvoir de marché et politiques environnementales," Documents de recherche 09-05, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:7:y:1974:i:3:p:254-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.