Toward multivariate efficiency criteria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mount, Kenneth & Reiter, Stanley, 1974. "The informational size of message spaces," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 161-192, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph Heinzel, 2014. "Term structure of discount rates under multivariate s-ordered consumption growth," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 14-01, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Ian Crawford, 1999. "Nonparametric tests of stochastic dominance in bivariate distributions, with an application to UK data," IFS Working Papers W99/28, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2010. "The mass transfer approach to multivariate discrete first order stochastic dominance: Direct proof and implications," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1222-1228, November.
- Michel Denuit & Rachel Huang & Larry Tzeng, 2014. "Bivariate almost stochastic dominance," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 57(2), pages 377-405, October.
- Meyer, Margaret & Strulovici, Bruno, 2012.
"Increasing interdependence of multivariate distributions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(4), pages 1460-1489.
- Margaret Meyer & Bruno Strulovici, 2011. "Increasing Interdependence of Multivariate Distributions," Discussion Papers 1523, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gollier, Christian, 2015. "Discounting, inequality and economic convergence," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 53-61.
- Muller, Christophe, 2005.
"Price index dispersion and utilitarian social evaluation,"
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 141-146, November.
- Christophe Muller, 2005. "Price Index Dispersion And Utilitarian Social Evaluation," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Levy, Moshe, 2005. "Social phase transitions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 71-87, May.
- Eunhee Lee & Chang Kim & In-Moo Kim, 2015. "Equity premium over different investment horizons," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1169-1187, May.
- Gollier, Christian, 2016.
"Gamma discounters are short-termist,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 83-90.
- Gollier, Christian, 2014. "Gamma discounters are short-termist," TSE Working Papers 14-499, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2014.
- Gollier, Christian, 2014. "Gamma discounters are short-termist," IDEI Working Papers 828, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Oct 2014.
- Levy, Haim & Wiener, Zvi, 2013. "Prospect theory and utility theory: Temporary versus permanent attitude toward risk," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 1-23.
- Giovanni Maggi & Gene M. Grossman, 2000.
"Diversity and Trade,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 1255-1275.
- Gene M. Grossman & Giovanni Maggi, 1998. "Diversity and Trade," NBER Working Papers 6741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Gene & Maggi, Giovanni, 1998. "Diversity and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 2005, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grossmann, G.M. & Maggi, G., 1998. "Diversity and Trade," Papers 192, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Ian Crawford, 2005. "A nonparametric test of stochastic dominance in multivariate distributions," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1205, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Georges Dionne & Jingyuan Li, 2012. "Comparative Ross Risk Aversion in the Presence of Quadrant Dependent Risks," Cahiers de recherche 1226, CIRPEE.
- Jingyuan Li, 2012. "Precautionary saving in the presence of labor income and interest rate risks," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 106(3), pages 251-266, July.
- Levy, Moshe & Levy, Haim, 2015. "Keeping up with the Joneses and optimal diversification," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 29-38.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:7:y:1974:i:2:p:129-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.