Steady State Price Distributions in a Noisy Search Equilibrium
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Chudik, Alexander, 2012.
"A simple model of price dispersion,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 344-347.
- Chudik, Alexander, 2012. "A simple model of price dispersion," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 112, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Almus, Matthias, 2001. "Das Wachstum junger Unternehmen: Eine Bestandsaufnahme 10 Jahre nach der Wiedervereinigung," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-40, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Luigi Paciello & Andrea Pozzi & Nicholas Trachter, 2013. "Price Dynamics with Customer Markets," EIEF Working Papers Series 1328, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Dec 2015.
- Paciello, Luigi & Pozzi, Andrea & Trachter, Nicholas, 2017. "Price Dynamics with Customer Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11753, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paciello, Luigi & Pozzi, Andrea & Trachter, Nicholas, 2014. "Price Dynamics with Customer Markets," Working Paper 14-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Paciello, Luigi & Pozzi, Andrea & Trachter, Nicholas, 2014. "Price Dynamics with Customer Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10220, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pot, Erik & Flesch, János & Peeters, Ronald & Vermeulen, Dries, 2013. "Dynamic competition with consumer inertia," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 355-366.
- Pot Erik & Flesch János & Peeters Ronald & Vermeulen Dries, 2009. "Dynamic Competition with Consumer Inertia," Research Memorandum 037, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Pot Erik & Flesch János & Peeters Ronald & Vermeulen Dries, 2011. "Dynamic Competition with Consumer Inertia," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- J. Teich & H. Wallenius & J. Wallenius, 1998. "Multiple Issue Action and Market Algorithms for the World Wide Web," Working Papers ir98109, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Godfrey Keller & Sven Rady, 1998. "Market Experimentation in a Dynamic Differentiated-Goods Duopoly," Game Theory and Information 9810001, EconWPA, revised 20 Aug 1999.
- Godfrey Keller & Sven Rady, 1999. "Market experimentation in a dynamic differentiated-goods duopoly," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19346, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Godfrey Keller & Sven Rady, 1999. "Market Experimentation in a Dynamic Differentiated-Goods Duopoly," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 369, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Harrington, Joseph Jr. & Chang, Myong-Hun, 2005. "Co-evolution of firms and consumers and the implications for market dominance," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 245-276, January.
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr. & Myong-Hun Chang, 2002. "Co-Evolution of Firms and Consumers and the Implications for Market Dominance," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 234, Society for Computational Economics.
- Watanabe, Makoto, 2008. "Inflation, price competition, and consumer search technology," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 3780-3806, December.
- Watanabe, Makoto, 2006. "Inflation, price competition and consumer search technology," UC3M Working papers. Economics we065623, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Franz Hackl & Bernhard Weiss & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2009. "Tuning an Online Shop: Consumer Reactions to E-tailers' Service Quality," Economics working papers 2009-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Fishman, Arthur & Rob, Rafael, 2003. "Consumer inertia, firm growth and industry dynamics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 24-38, March.
- Nicholas Trachter & Andrea Pozzi & Luigi Paciello, 2014. "Markups Dynamics with Customer Markets," 2014 Meeting Papers 39, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrea Galeotti, 2004. "Consumers Networks and Search Equilibria," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-075/1, Tinbergen Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:72:y:1997:i:1:p:1-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed