Steady State Price Distributions in a Noisy Search Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chudik, Alexander, 2012.
"A simple model of price dispersion,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 344-347.
- Chudik, Alexander, 2012. "A simple model of price dispersion," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 112, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Almus, Matthias, 2001. "Das Wachstum junger Unternehmen: Eine Bestandsaufnahme 10 Jahre nach der Wiedervereinigung," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-40, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Harrington, Joseph Jr. & Chang, Myong-Hun, 2005.
"Co-evolution of firms and consumers and the implications for market dominance,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 245-276, January.
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr. & Myong-Hun Chang, 2002. "Co-Evolution of Firms and Consumers and the Implications for Market Dominance," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 234, Society for Computational Economics.
- Watanabe, Makoto, 2008.
"Inflation, price competition, and consumer search technology,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 3780-3806, December.
- Watanabe Watanabe, Makoto, 2006. "Inflation, price competition and consumer search technology," UC3M Working papers. Economics we065623, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Luigi Paciello & Andrea Pozzi & Nicholas Trachter, 2013.
"Price Dynamics with Customer Markets,"
EIEF Working Papers Series
1328, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Dec 2017.
- Paciello, Luigi & Pozzi, Andrea & Trachter, Nicholas, 2017. "Price Dynamics with Customer Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11753, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paciello, Luigi & Pozzi, Andrea & Trachter, Nicholas, 2014. "Price Dynamics with Customer Markets," Working Paper 14-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Paciello, Luigi & Pozzi, Andrea & Trachter, Nicholas, 2014. "Price Dynamics with Customer Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10220, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pot, Erik & Flesch, János & Peeters, Ronald & Vermeulen, Dries, 2013.
"Dynamic competition with consumer inertia,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 355-366.
- Pot Erik & Flesch JÃ¡nos & Peeters Ronald & Vermeulen Dries, 2009. "Dynamic Competition with Consumer Inertia," Research Memorandum 037, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Pot Erik & Flesch JÃ¡nos & Peeters Ronald & Vermeulen Dries, 2011. "Dynamic Competition with Consumer Inertia," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Franz Hackl & Bernhard Weiss & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2009. "Tuning an Online Shop: Consumer Reactions to E-tailers' Service Quality," Economics working papers 2009-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v6i4p4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fishman, Arthur & Rob, Rafael, 2003. "Consumer inertia, firm growth and industry dynamics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 24-38, March.
- J. Teich & H. Wallenius & J. Wallenius, 1998. "Multiple Issue Action and Market Algorithms for the World Wide Web," Working Papers ir98109, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Leena Rudanko, 2017. "Pricing in a Frictional Product Market," 2017 Meeting Papers 1281, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Godfrey Keller & Sven Rady, 1998.
"Market Experimentation in a Dynamic Differentiated-Goods Duopoly,"
Game Theory and Information
9810001, EconWPA, revised 20 Aug 1999.
- Keller, Godfrey & Rady, Sven, 1999. "Market experimentation in a dynamic differentiated-goods duopoly," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19346, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Godfrey Keller & Sven Rady, 1999. "Market Experimentation in a Dynamic Differentiated-Goods Duopoly," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 369, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Pau Roldan & Sophia Gilbukh, 2017. "Firm Dynamics and Pricing under Customer Capital Accumulation," 2017 Meeting Papers 1235, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nicholas Trachter & Andrea Pozzi & Luigi Paciello, 2014. "Markups Dynamics with Customer Markets," 2014 Meeting Papers 39, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:rss:jnljbs:v2i3p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Galeotti, 2004. "Consumers Networks and Search Equilibria," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-075/1, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:72:y:1997:i:1:p:1-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.