Product Differentiation in a Bertrand-Edgeworth Duopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Cayseele & Dave Furth, 2001. "Two is not too many for monopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 231-258, October.
- Robert Somogyi, 2013. "Bertrand-Edgeworth competition with substantial product differentiation," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1332, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- van Damme, Eric & Hurkens, Sjaak, 2004.
"Endogenous price leadership,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 404-420, May.
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Hurkens, J.P.M., 1998. "Endogenous price leadership," Discussion Paper 98.68, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Hurkens, S., 2004. "Endogenous price leadership," Other publications TiSEM 0bc41e9f-cede-46e7-bab6-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Eric van Damme & Sjaak Hurkens, 2001. "Endogenous price leadership," Economics Working Papers 581, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Eric van Damme & Sjaak Hurkens, 1998. "Endogenous price leadership," Economics Working Papers 289, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Carlos Gutiérrez-Hita & Martin Peitz, 2001. "Retailer Locations, Local Supply And Price Policies," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Hans-Theo Normann, 1997. "Endogenous Stackelberg equilibria with incomplete information," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 177-187, June.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Jacques-François Thisse, 2000. "Microeconomic theories of imperfect competition," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 47-99.
- Banafsheh Behzad & Sheldon H. Jacobson, 2016. "Asymmetric Bertrand-Edgeworth-Chamberlin Competition with Linear Demand: A Pediatric Vaccine Pricing Model," Service Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(1), pages 71-84, March.
- Sinitsyn, Maxim, 2009. "Price dispersion in duopolies with heterogeneous consumers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 197-205, March.
- Muthers, Johannes & Hunold, Matthias, 2017. "Capacity constrained price competition with transportation costs," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168248, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hunold, Matthias & Muthers, Johannes, 2018.
"Spatial Competition with Capacity Constraints and Subcontracting,"
DICE Discussion Papers
254, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Matthias Hunold & Johannes Muthers, 2018. "Spatial Competition with Capacity Constraints and Subcontracting," Economics working papers 2018-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Dastidar, Krishnendu Ghosh, 2004. "On Stackelberg games in a homogeneous product market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 549-562, June.
- Hunold, Matthias & Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Muthers, Johannes, 2017.
"Competition, collusion and spatial sales patterns: Theory and evidence,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
17-035, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hunold, Matthias & Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Muthers, Johannes, 2018. "Competition, collusion and spatial sales patterns: Theory and evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 302, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- repec:bla:ijethy:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:233-244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bos A.M. & Vermeulen A.J., 2015. "On pure-strategy Nash equilibria in price-quantity games," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- WAUTHY, Xavier Y., 2014. "From Bertrand to Cournot via Kreps and Scheinkman: a hazardous journey," CORE Discussion Papers 2014026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Güth, Werner & Pull, Kerstin & Stadler, Manfred & Zaby, Alexandra, 2014.
"Endogenous price leadership – A theoretical and experimental analysis,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 420-432.
- Werner Güth & Kerstin Pull & Manfred Stadler & Alexandra Zaby, 2013. "Endogenous Price Leadership - A Theoretical and Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-039, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Güth, Werner & Pull, Kerstin & Stadler, Manfred & Zaby, Alexandra, 2014. "Endogenous price leadership: A theoretical and experimental analysis," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 68, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Tasnádi, Attila, 2001.
"A Bertrand-Edgeworth-oligopóliumok. Irodalmi áttekintés
[Bertrand-Edgeworth oligopolies - a survey of the literature]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1081-1092.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:70:y:1996:i:1:p:158-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.