Equilibrium existence in an overlapping generations model with altruistic preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1987. "Equilibrium existence in an overlapping generations model with altruistic preferences," Working Papers 356, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MICHEL, Philippe & PESTIEAU , Pierre, 1994. "Fiscal Policy in a Growth Model with Both Altruistic and Non Altruistic Agents," CORE Discussion Papers 1994049, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Nourry, Carine & Venditti, Alain, 2001.
"Determinacy of Equilibrium in an Overlapping Generations Model with Heterogeneous Agents,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1-2), pages 230-255, January.
- Nourry, C. & Vendetti, A., 1998. "Determinacy of Equilibrium in an Overlapping Generations Model with Heterogenous Agents," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 98a02, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1994.
"The effects of compulsory schooling on growth, income distribution and welfare,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 339-359, July.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1991. "The Effects of Compulsory Schooling on Growth Income Distribution and Welfare," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275551, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Zvi Eckstein & Itzhak Zilcha, 1991. "The Effects of Compulsory Schooling on Growth, Income Distribution and Welfare," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 20, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Eckstein, Z. & Zilcha, I., 1991. "The Effects of Compulsury Schooling on Growth Income Distribution and Welfare," Papers 38-91, Tel Aviv.
- Óscar Arce & David López-Salido, 2011.
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 212-241, January.
- Arce, Oscar & López-Salido, J David, 2008. "Housing Bubbles," CEPR Discussion Papers 6932, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Lopez-Salido & Oscar Arce, 2008. "Housing Bubbles," 2008 Meeting Papers 134, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Óscar J. Arce & J. David López-Salido, 2008. "Housing bubbles," Working Papers 0815, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Aiyagari, S. Rao, 1992. "Co-existence of a representative agent type equilibrium with a non-representative agent type equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 230-236.
- Dutta, Jayasri & Michel, Philippe, 1998.
"The Distribution of Wealth with Imperfect Altruism,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 379-404, October.
- DUTTA, Jayasri & MICHEL, Philippe, 1995. "The Distribution of Wealth with Imperfect Altruism," CORE Discussion Papers 1995058, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Smetters, Kent, 1999. "Ricardian equivalence: long-run Leviathan," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 395-421, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:47:y:1989:i:1:p:130-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.