Fuzzy revealed preference theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian Hill, 2012. "Confidence in preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 39(2), pages 273-302, July.
- repec:eee:appene:v:213:y:2018:i:c:p:611-625 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Baron & Mostapha Diss & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2015.
"A geometric examination of majorities based on difference in support,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(1), pages 123-153, June.
- Richard Baron & Mostapha Diss & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2014. "A geometric examination of majorities based on difference in support," Working Papers halshs-00993015, HAL.
- Richard Baron & Mostapha Diss & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2014. "A geometric examination of majorities based on difference in support," Working Papers 1414, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Richard Baron & Mostapha Diss & Éric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2015. "A Geometric Examination of Majorities Based on Difference in Support," Post-Print halshs-01107698, HAL.
- Conal Duddy & Juan Perote-Peña & Ashley Piggins, 2011. "Arrow’s theorem and max-star transitivity," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 36(1), pages 25-34, January.
- S. Subramanian, 2010. "Liberty, equality, and impossibility: some general results in the space of 'soft' preferences," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 325-341.
- Perote-Pena, Juan & Piggins, Ashley, 2007. "Strategy-proof fuzzy aggregation rules," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 564-580, June.
- Minardi, Stefania & Savochkin, Andrei, 2015. "Preferences with grades of indecisiveness," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 300-331.
- Bernhard Arnold & Ingrid Größl & Peter Stahlecker, 2000. "Competitive supply behavior when price information is fuzzy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 45-66, February.
- Basarir, Aydin & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 2003. "Goals Of Beef Cattle And Dairy Producers: A Comparison Of The Fuzzy Pair-Wise Method And Simple Ranking Procedure," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35163, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Piggins, Ashley & Duddy, Conal, 2016. "Oligarchy and soft incompleteness," MPRA Paper 72392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:sochwe:v:51:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s00355-018-1134-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- B. De Schuymer & H. De Meyer & B. De Baets & S. Jenei, 2003. "On the Cycle-Transitivity of the Dice Model," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 261-285, May.
- Lindstrom, Tomas, 1998. "A fuzzy design of the willingness to invest in Sweden," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-17, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:32:y:1984:i:2:p:212-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.