A model of general equilibrium with monopolistic behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:277-300 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dehez, Pierre & Dreze, Jacques H. & Suzuki, Takashi, 2003.
"Imperfect competition a la Negishi, also with fixed costs,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 219-237, June.
- DEHEZ, Pierre & DRÈZE, Jacques H. & SUZUKI, Takashi, "undated". "Imperfect competition à la Negishi, also with fixed costs," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1623, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DEHEZ, Pierre & DREZE, Jacques & SUZUKI, Takashi, 2002. "Imperfect competition à la Negishi, also with fixed costs," CORE Discussion Papers 2002078, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pïerre DEHEZ & Jacques H. DREZE & Takashi SUZUKI, 2002. "Imperfect Competition à la Negishi also with Fixed Costs," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002044, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Pierre Dehez & Jacques Dreze & Takashi Suzuki, 2003. "Imperfect competition à la Negishi also with fixed costs," Microeconomics 0304003, EconWPA.
- Naimzada, Ahmad & Ricchiuti, Giorgio, 2011. "Monopoly with local knowledge of demand function," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 299-307.
- Naimzada, Ahmad & Ricchiuti, Giorgio, 2011. "Monopoly with local knowledge of demand function," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 299-307, January.
- Kopányi, Dávid, 2017. "The coexistence of stable equilibria under least squares learning," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 277-300.
- David Kopanyi, 2015. "The Coexistence of Stable Equilibria under Least Squares Learning," Discussion Papers 2015-10, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Naimzada, Ahmad K. & Sbragia, Lucia, 2007. "Oligopoly games with Local Monopolistic Approximation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 371-388, March.
- Gian-Italo Bischi & Ahmad K. Naimzada & Lucia Sbragia, 2004. "Oligopoly Games with Local Monopolistic Approximation," Working Papers 81, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2004.
- Tuinstra, J., 2000. "Price adjustment in a model of monopolistic competition," CeNDEF Working Papers 00-13, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira & Louis-André Gérard-Varet, 2000. "Introduction," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 7-30.
- Leo Kaas, 2001. "Cournot-Walras equilibrium without profit feedback," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(9), pages 1-8.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:16:y:1977:i:2:p:425-442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed