Search theory: The case of search with uncertain recall
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Blin & Mark Satterthwaite, 1976. "Strategy-proofness and single-peakedness," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 51-58, June.
- Sen, Amartya & Pattanaik, Prasanta K., 1969. "Necessary and sufficient conditions for rational choice under majority decision," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 178-202, August.
- Ehud Kalai, 1976. "Social Welfare Functions When Preferences are Convex and Continuous: Impossibility Results," Discussion Papers 236, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Satterthwaite, Mark Allen, 1975. "Strategy-proofness and Arrow's conditions: Existence and correspondence theorems for voting procedures and social welfare functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 187-217, April.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1973. "Manipulation of Voting Schemes: A General Result," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 587-601, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Armstrong & Jidong Zhou, 2016.
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 83(1), pages 26-57.
- Armstrong, Mark & Zhou, Jidong, 2013. "Search Deterrence," MPRA Paper 48568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Armstrong, Mark & Zhou, Jidong, 2014. "Search Deterrence," MPRA Paper 60891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Armstrong & Jidong Zhou, 2013. "Search Deterrence," Economics Series Working Papers 661, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Michael Wood & Theodore Noseworthy & Scott Colwell, 2013. "If You Can’t See the Forest for the Trees, You Might Just Cut Down the Forest: The Perils of Forced Choice on “Seemingly” Unethical Decision-Making," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 515-527, December.
- Kang, Byung-Kook, 2005. "Optimal stopping problem with double reservation value property," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(3), pages 765-785, September.
- Kang, Byung-Kook, 1999. "Optimal stopping problem with recall cost," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 222-238, September.
- Ş. Akın & Brennan Platt, 2014.
"A theory of search with deadlines and uncertain recall,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(1), pages 101-133, January.
- S. Nuray Akin & Brennan Platt, 2012. "A theory of search with deadlines and uncertain recall," Working Papers 2012-3, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Cohen, Michele & Meilijson, Isaac, 2004.
"Four notions of mean-preserving increase in risk, risk attitudes and applications to the rank-dependent expected utility model,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 547-571, August.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Michèle Cohen & Isaac Meilijson, 2004. "Four notions of mean preserving increase in risk, risk attitudes and applications to the Rank-Dependent Expected Utility model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00212281, HAL.
- Wenjie Tang & J. Neil Bearden & Ilia Tsetlin, 2009. "Ultimatum Deadlines," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(8), pages 1423-1437, August.
- DeSarbo, Wayne S. & Choi, Jungwhan, 1998. "A latent structure double hurdle regression model for exploring heterogeneity in consumer search patterns," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 423-455, November.
- Saito, Tsuyoshi, 1999. "Optimal stopping problem with finite-period reservation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 605-619, November.
- Timothy Gilbride & Joseph Guiltinan & Joel Urbany, 2008. "Framing effects in mixed price bundling," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 125-139, June.
- Kinsey, Jean D. & Roe, Terry L. & Sexauer, Benjamin, 1980. "Imperfect Information, Consumer Theory, And Allocative Error In Consumption," Staff Papers 13742, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Mariano Tommasi, 1992. "The Welfare Effects of Inflation, The Consequences of Price Instability on Search Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 655, UCLA Department of Economics.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00212281 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:16:y:1977:i:1:p:38-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .