Characterizing optimal policies in a one-sector model of economic growth under uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshi, Sumit, 2003.
"The stochastic turnpike property without uniformity in convex aggregate growth models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1289-1315, May.
- Sumit Joshi, 1999. "The Stochastic Turnpike Property without Uniformity in Convex Aggregate Growth Models," Working papers 67, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & John B. Taylor & Inna Tsener, 2015.
"A Tractable Framework for Analyzing a Class of Nonstationary Markov Models,"
Economics Working Papers
15105, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & John Taylor & Inna Tsener, 2015. "A Tractable Framework for Analyzing a Class of Nonstationary Markov Models," NBER Working Papers 21155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sargent, Thomas J., 1980.
""Tobin's q" and the rate of investment in general equilibrium,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 107-154, January.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1979. ""Tobin's Q" and the rate of investment in general equilibrium," Staff Report 40, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Olson, Lars J., 1995. "Dynamic Economic Models with Uncertainty and Irreversibility: Methods and Applications," Working Papers 197822, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Kevin Reffett & Marc Santugini, 2016. "On learning and growth," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 61(4), pages 641-684, April.
- Vassili Kolokoltsov & Wei Yang, 2012. "Turnpike Theorems for Markov Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 294-312, September.
- Mitra, Tapan & Privileggi, Fabio, 2009. "On Lipschitz continuity of the iterated function system in a stochastic optimal growth model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 185-198, January.
- Mitra, Tapan & Roy, Santanu, 2012.
"Sustained positive consumption in a model of stochastic growth: The role of risk aversion,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 850-880.
- Mitra, Tapan & Roy, Santanu, 2010. "Sustained Positive Consumption in a Model of Stochastic Growth: The Role of Risk Aversion," Working Papers 10-03, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Joshi, Sumit, 1997. "Existence in undiscounted non-stationary non-convex multisector environments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 111-126, August.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 2005. "Theory of Stochastic Optimal Economic Growth," Working Papers 28601, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Serguei Maliar & John Taylor & Lilia Maliar, 2016. "The Impact of Alternative Transitions to Normalized Monetary Policy," 2016 Meeting Papers 794, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:14:y:1977:i:2:p:389-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.