Measuring natural resource scarcity: Theory and practice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaudet, Gérard, 1984. "Théorie économique et prévision en économie des ressources naturelles," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 60(3), pages 271-279, septembre.
- Stern, David I., 1997. "Limits to substitution and irreversibility in production and consumption: A neoclassical interpretation of ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 197-215, June.
- Xiaoping Zhou & Lan Yang & Xiaokun Gu & Lufa Zhang & Li Li, 2022. "Scarcity Value Assessment of Ecosystem Services Based on Changes in Supply and Demand: A Case Study of the Yangtze River Delta City Cluster, China," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(19), pages 1-20, September.
- Erwin Bulte & Joost Pennings & Wim Heijman, 1996.
"Futures markets, price stabilization and efficient exploitation of exhaustible resources,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(3), pages 351-366, October.
- Bulte, E.H. & Pennings, J. & Heijman, W.J.M., 1996. "Futures markets, price stabilization and efficient exploitation of exhaustible resources," Other publications TiSEM ada6219d-1d57-4330-b95b-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Pirard, Romain & Irland, Lloyd C., 2007. "Missing links between timber scarcity and industrial overcapacity: Lessons from the Indonesian Pulp and Paper expansion," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(8), pages 1056-1070, May.
- Stern, David I., 1999. "Use value, exchange value, and resource scarcity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 469-476, August.
- JunJie Wu & Seong‐Hoon Cho, 2003. "Estimating Households’ Preferences for Environmental Amenities Using Equilibrium Models of Local Jurisdictions," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 50(2), pages 189-206, May.
- Tilton, John E., 1996. "Exhaustible resources and sustainable development : Two different paradigms," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 91-97.
- Jayasuriya, Rohan T., 2003. "Measurement of the scarcity of soil in agriculture," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3-4), pages 119-129.
- Stier, Jeffrey C., 1980. "Technological Adaptation To Resource Scarcity In The U.S. Lumber Industry," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 5(2), pages 1-12, December.
- Barbiroli, Giancarlo & Focacci, Antonio, 1999. "An appropriate mechanism of fuels pricing for sustainable development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 625-636, October.
- David Sapsford, 1990. "Primary Commodity Prices and the Terms of Trade," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 66(4), pages 342-356, December.
- Kolstad, Charles D., 2000. "Energy and Depletable Resources: Economics and Policy, 1973-1998," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 282-305, May.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Smith, Tim R, 1984. "On Measuring Natural Resource Scarcity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(5), pages 954-964, October.
- Sam Mitra, 2019. "Depletion, technology, and productivity growth in the metallic minerals industry," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 32(1), pages 19-37, April.
- Jeffrey A. Krautkraemer, 1998. "Nonrenewable Resource Scarcity," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 2065-2107, December.
- Margaret E. Slade & Henry Thille, 2009. "Whither Hotelling: Tests of the Theory of Exhaustible Resources," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 239-259, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:5:y:1978:i:2:p:150-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.