The Distribution of Pollution: Community Characteristics and Exposure to Air Toxics
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harrison, David Jr. & Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1978. "The distribution of benefits from improvements in urban air quality," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 313-332, December.
- Hamilton James T., 1995. "Pollution as News: Media and Stock Market Reactions to the Toxics Release Inventory Data," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 98-113, January.
- Victor Brajer & Jane V. Hall, 1992. "Recent Evidence On The Distribution Of Air Pollution Effects," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 10(2), pages 63-71, 04.
- Leonard P. Gianessi & Henry M. Peskin & Edward Wolff, 1979. "The Distributional Effects of Uniform Air Pollution Policy in the United States," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(2), pages 281-301.
- Peter Asch & Joseph J. Seneca, 1978. "Some Evidence on the Distribution of Air Quality," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(3), pages 278-297.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:32:y:1997:i:2:p:233-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.