The Distribution of Pollution: Community Characteristics and Exposure to Air Toxics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrison, David Jr. & Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1978. "The distribution of benefits from improvements in urban air quality," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 313-332, December.
- Hamilton James T., 1995. "Pollution as News: Media and Stock Market Reactions to the Toxics Release Inventory Data," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 98-113, January.
- Victor Brajer & Jane V. Hall, 1992. "Recent Evidence On The Distribution Of Air Pollution Effects," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 10(2), pages 63-71, April.
- Leonard P. Gianessi & Henry M. Peskin & Edward Wolff, 1979. "The Distributional Effects of Uniform Air Pollution Policy in the United States," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(2), pages 281-301.
- Peter Asch & Joseph J. Seneca, 1978. "Some Evidence on the Distribution of Air Quality," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(3), pages 278-297.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:32:y:1997:i:2:p:233-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .