Cost-Effectiveness Analysis for Complex Managed Hydrosystems: An Application to the Columbia River Basin
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Swallow, Stephen K., 1996.
"Economic Issues in Ecosystem Management: An Introduction and Overview,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(02), pages 83-100, October.
- Swallow, Stephen K., 1996. "Economic Issues In Ecosystem Management: An Introduction And Overview," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(2), October.
- Balana, Bedru Babulo & Vinten, Andy & Slee, Bill, 2011. "A review on cost-effectiveness analysis of agri-environmental measures related to the EU WFD: Key issues, methods, and applications," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1021-1031, April.
- Watanabe, Michio & Adams, Richard M. & Wu, JunJie, 2003. "Efficient Patterns Of Conservation Activities In A Watershed: The Case Of The Grande Ronde River, Oregon," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21995, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jager, Henriëtte I. & Efroymson, Rebecca A. & Opperman, Jeff J. & Kelly, Michael R., 2015. "Spatial design principles for sustainable hydropower development in river basins," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 808-816.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:3:p:907-918 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:28:y:1995:i:3:p:388-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.