A model of industrial pollution in a stochastic environment
No abstract is available for this item.
- Nathaniel O. Keohane & Benjamin Van Roy & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2000. "Controlling Stocks and Flows to Promote Quality: The Environment, With Applications to Physical and Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 7727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elie Appelbaum & Eliakim Katz, 1986.
"Transfer seeking and avoidance: On the full social costs of rent seeking,"
Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 175-181, January.
- Elie Appelbaum & Eliakim Katz, 1996. "Transfer seeking and avoidance: On the full social costs of rent seeking," Working Papers 1996_11, York University, Department of Economics.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 1996. "Accounting for global warming risks: Resource management under event uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(6-7), pages 1289-1305.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 2012. "Dynamic and stochastic analysis of environmental and natural resources," Discussion Papers 120017, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Brock,W. & Xepapadeas,A., 2002. "Regulating nonlinear environmental systems under Knightian uncertainty," Working papers 8, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A., 2003. "Regulating stock externalities under uncertainty," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 416-432, March.
- Pizer, William & Newell, Richard, 1998. "Regulating Stock Externalities Under Uncertainty," Discussion Papers dp-99-10-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Loek Groot, 2004. "La consommation de ressources environnementales en incertitude," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 70(3), pages 255-286.
- Pasquale Scandizzo & Odin Knudsen, 2012. "Risk management and regulation compliance with tradable permits under dynamic uncertainty," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 127-157, February.
- Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo & Odin K Knudsen, 2010. "Risk Management and Regulation Compliance with Tradable Permits under Dynamic Uncertainty," CEIS Research Paper 163, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Alain AYONG LE KAMA, 2004. "La consommation de ressources environnementales en incertitude," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2004031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2005. "Economic growth and the environment," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 23, pages 1219-1271 Elsevier.
- Alvarez Francisco & Camiña Ester, 2014. "Moral Hazard and Tradeable Pollution Emission Permits," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Francisco Álvarez & Ester Camiña, 2008. "Moral hazard and tradeable pollution emission permits," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 0802, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Kari Hyytiäinen & Anni Huhtala, 2014. "Combating eutrophication in coastal areas at risk for oil spills," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 219(1), pages 101-121, August.
- Hyytiäinen, Kari & Huhtala, Anni, 2011. "Combating eutrophication in coastal areas at risk for oil spills," MPRA Paper 38087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Baranzini & Francois Bourguignon, 1995. "Is sustainable growth optimal?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(2), pages 341-356, August.
- Baranzini, A. & Bourguignon, F., 1994. "Is Sustainable Growth Optimal?," DELTA Working Papers 94-21, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- J. Olsen & James Shortle, 1996. "The optimal control of emissions and renewable resource harvesting under uncertainty," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(2), pages 97-115, March.
- Farzin, Y. H., 1996. "Optimal pricing of environmental and natural resource use with stock externalities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 31-57, October.
- Janusz Mrozek & Andrew Keeler, 2004. "Pooling of Uncertainty: Enforcing Tradable Permits Regulation when Emissions are Stochastic," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(4), pages 459-481, December.
- Keohane, Nathaniel & Van Roy, Benjamin & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2005. "The Optimal Management of Environmental Quality with Stock and Flow Controls," Working Paper Series rwp05-042, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Keohane, Nathaniel & Van Roy, Benjamin & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2007. "Managing the quality of a resource with stock and flow controls," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 541-569, April.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995. "Leading issues in domestic environmental regulation: A review essay," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 23-39, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:16:y:1989:i:2:p:97-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed