Complex dynamical behaviour in economic production networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morishima,Michio, 1992. "Capital and Credit," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521418409.
- J. v. Neumann, 1945. "A Model of General Economic Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 1-9.
- A.Ponzi & A.Yasutomi, 2003. "A Non-Linear Model of Economic Production Processes," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 308, Society for Computational Economics.
- John F. Padgett & Doowan Lee & Nick Collier, 2003. "Economic production as chemistry," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 843-877, August.
- Ponzi, A. & Yasutomi, A. & Kaneko, K., 2003. "A non-linear model of economic production processes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 372-379.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:61:y:2006:i:4:p:729-749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.