The efficiency wage hypothesis: a mesoeconomic analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1982. "A Micro-Macroeconomic Analysis Based on a Representative Firm," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 49(194), pages 121-39, May.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1978.
"Estimation of dynamic labor demand schedules under rational expectations,"
27, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1978. "Estimation of Dynamic Labor Demand Schedules under Rational Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 1009-44, December.
- Barro, Robert J & Grossman, Herschel I, 1971. "A General Disequilibrium Model of Income and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 82-93, March.
- Solow, Robert M., 1979. "Another possible source of wage stickiness," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 79-82.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro, 1987. "Monopolistic Competition and the Effects of Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 647-66, September.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1980. "Macroeconomics with Non-Perfect Competition," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(3593), pages 598-610, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:55:y:2004:i:2:p:257-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.