Technology and Oliver Williamson's transaction cost economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:20:y:1982:i:2:p:589-603 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gamal Atallah, 2002.
"Production Technology, Information Technology, and Vertical Integration Under Asymmetric Information,"
0203EClassification-JEL: , University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Gamal Atallah, 2002. "Production Technology, Information Technology, and Vertical Integration under Asymmetric Information," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-32, CIRANO.
- Christoph Grimpe & Ulrich Kaiser, 2008.
"Gains and Pains from Contract Research: A Transaction and Firm-level Perspective,"
CIE Discussion Papers
2008-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Grimpe, Christoph, 2008. "Gains and Pains from Contract Research: A Transaction and Firm-level Perspective," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-002, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dominique Foray & David C. Mowery, 1990. "L'intégration de la R&D industrielle : nouvelles perspectives d'analyse," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(3), pages 501-530.
- Carlaw, Kenneth I., 2004. "Returns to scale generated from uncertainty and complementarity," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 261-282, February.
- Krug, B., 2003. "Networks In Cultural, Economic and Evolutionary Perspective," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-050-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Engelbrecht, Hans-Jurgen, 1997. "A comparison and critical assessment of Porat and Rubin's information economy and Wallis and North's transaction sector1," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 271-290, December.
- Cormier, Kelley, 2001. "Farm Restructuring In Kazakhstan: An Institutional Economics Approach," Agricultural Economic Report Series 10949, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Allen Kaufman & Ernie Englander, 2011. "Behavioral Economics, Federalism, and the Triumph of Stakeholder Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 421-438, September.
- Blomqvist, K. & Kylaheiko, K. & Virolainen, V. -M., 2002. "Filling a gap in traditional transaction cost economics: : Towards transaction benefits-based analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 1-14, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:10:y:1988:i:3:p:339-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.