Differential association in group and solo offending
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N/A, 2001. "Abstracts," The Journal of Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 10(1), pages 101-127, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoeben, Evelien M. & Meldrum, Ryan C. & Walker, D'Andre & Young, Jacob T.N., 2016. "The role of peer delinquency and unstructured socializing in explaining delinquency and substance use: A state-of-the-art review," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 108-122.
- repec:eee:jcjust:v:54:y:2018:i:c:p:30-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:401-427 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2881-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:30:y:2002:i:6:p:559-566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .