Racial discrimination in the criminal justice system: Findings and problems in the literature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barnes, Carole Wolff & Kingsnorth, Rodney, 1996. "Race, drug, and criminal sentencing: Hidden effects of the criminal law," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 39-55.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bodenhorn, Howard, 2009. "Criminal sentencing in 19th-century Pennsylvania," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 287-298, July.
- Leung, Ambrose & Woolley, Frances & Tremblay, Richard E. & Vitaro, Frank, 2005.
"Who gets caught?: Statistical discrimination in law enforcement,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 289-309, May.
- Ambrose Leung & Frances Woolley & Richard E. Tremblay & Frank Vitaro, 2002. "Who gets caught? Statistical discrimination in law enforcement," Carleton Economic Papers 02-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Bostaph, Lisa Growette, 2007. "Race and repeats: The impact of officer performance on racially biased policing," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 405-417.
- Williams, Marian R., 2013. "The effectiveness of public defenders in four Florida counties," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 205-212.
- Leonid Azarnert, 2010. "Juvenile imprisonment and human capital investment," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(1), pages 23-33, March.
- Hartley, Richard D. & Miller, Holly Ventura & Spohn, Cassia, 2010. "Do you get what you pay for? Type of counsel and its effect on criminal court outcomes," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 1063-1070, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:24:y:1996:i:4:p:309-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.