Police stress: State-Trait Anxiety in relation to occupational and personal stressors
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sigler, Robert T. & Wilson, Charles Norton & Allen, Zack, 1991. "Police stress and teacher stress at work and at home," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 361-370.
- Crank, John P. & Caldero, Michael, 1991. "The production of occupational stress in medium-sized police agencies: A survey of line officers in eight municipal departments," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 339-349.
- Crank, John P. & Regoli, Bob & Hewitt, John D. & Culbertson, Robert G., 1993. "An assessment of work stress among police executives," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 313-324.
- Stotland, Ezra, 1991. "The effects of police work and professional relationships on health," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 371-379.
- Evans, Barry J. & Coman, Greg J. & Stanley, Robb O., 1992. "The police personality: Type A behavior and trait anxiety," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 429-441.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:24:y:1996:i:2:p:99-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.