Police stress: State-Trait Anxiety in relation to occupational and personal stressors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crank, John P. & Caldero, Michael, 1991. "The production of occupational stress in medium-sized police agencies: A survey of line officers in eight municipal departments," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 339-349.
- Crank, John P. & Regoli, Bob & Hewitt, John D. & Culbertson, Robert G., 1993. "An assessment of work stress among police executives," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 313-324.
- Stotland, Ezra, 1991. "The effects of police work and professional relationships on health," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 371-379.
- Evans, Barry J. & Coman, Greg J. & Stanley, Robb O., 1992. "The police personality: Type A behavior and trait anxiety," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 429-441.
- Sigler, Robert T. & Wilson, Charles Norton & Allen, Zack, 1991. "Police stress and teacher stress at work and at home," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 361-370.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morash, Merry & Kwak, Dae-Hoon & Hoffman, Vincent & Lee, Chang Hun & Cho, Sun Ho & Moon, Byongook, 2008. "Stressors, coping resources and strategies, and police stress in South Korea," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 231-239, July.
- Martinussen, M. & Richardsen, A.M. & Burke, R.J., 2007. "Job demands, job resources, and burnout among police officers," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 239-249.
- Mei-Yung Leung & Thomas Ng & Martin Skitmore & Sai-On Cheung, 2005. "Critical stressors influencing construction estimators in Hong Kong," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 33-44.
- Hsieh, An Tien & Hsieh, Shu-Hui, 2010. "Dangerous work and name disclosure," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 410-418, July.
- Newman, Deborah Wilkins & LeeAnne Rucker-Reed, M., 2004. "Police stress, state-trait anxiety, and stressors among U.S. Marshals," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 631-641.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:24:y:1996:i:2:p:99-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.