Examining the effects of coping and social support on work and life stress among police officers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephens, Christine & Long, Nigel & Miller, Ian, 1997. "The impact of trauma and social support on Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A study of New Zealand police officers," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 303-314.
- Evans, Barry J. & Coman, Greg J. & Stanley, Robb O., 1992. "The police personality: Type A behavior and trait anxiety," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 429-441.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morash, Merry & Kwak, Dae-Hoon & Hoffman, Vincent & Lee, Chang Hun & Cho, Sun Ho & Moon, Byongook, 2008. "Stressors, coping resources and strategies, and police stress in South Korea," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 231-239, July.
- He, Ni & Zhao, Jihong & Ren, Ling, 2005. "Do race and gender matter in police stress? A preliminary assessment of the interactive effects," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 535-547.
- Bishopp, Stephen A. & Boots, Denise Paquette, 2014. "General strain theory, exposure to violence, and suicide ideation among police officers: A gendered approach," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 538-548.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:3:p:458-467 is not listed on IDEAS
- Poteyeva, Margarita & Sun, Ivan Y., 2009. "Gender differences in police officers' attitudes: Assessing current empirical evidence," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 512-522, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:31:y:2003:i:3:p:215-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.