Privatization: Choosing the Optimal Time Path
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jurajda, Stepán & Terrell, Katherine, 2008. "Job Reallocation in Two Cases of Massive Adjustment in Eastern Europe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2144-2169, November.
- Jeffry M. Netter & William L. Megginson, 2001. "From State to Market: A Survey of Empirical Studies on Privatization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 321-389, June.
- Gianni De Fraja & Barbara M. Roberts, 2009. "Privatization in Poland," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 17(3), pages 531-557, July.
- Alexeev, Michael & Kaganovich, Michael, 1995. "Distributional constraints on the speed of privatization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 213-219, May.
- Barbara G. Katz & Joel Owen, 2009. "Are property rights enough?," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 17(1), pages 75-96, January.
- Katz, Barbara G. & Owen, Joel, 2000. "Choosing between Big-Bang and Gradualist Reforms: An Option Price Approach," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 95-107, March.
- Jiang, Kun & Wang, Susheng, 2012. "Staged privatization: A market process with multistage lockups," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1051-1070.
- Saul Estrin & Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Jan Svejnar, 2009.
"The Effects of Privatization and Ownership in Transition Economies,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 47(3), pages 699-728, September.
- Estrin, Saul & Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen & Svejnar, Jan, 2009. "Effects of privatization and ownership in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4811, The World Bank.
- da Rocha, Bruno T., 2015. "Let the markets begin: The interplay between free prices and privatisation in early transition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 350-370.
- Katz, Barbara G. & Owen, Joel, 1997.
"Optimal Voucher Privatization Fund Bids When Bidding Affects Firm Performance,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 25-43, February.
- Barbara G. Katz & Joel Owen, 1995. "Optimal Voucher Privatization Fund Bids When Bidding Affects Firm Performance," Working Papers 95-20, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Stepan Jurajda & Katherine Terrell, 2001.
"What Drives the Speed of Job Reallocation during Episodes of Massive Adjustment?,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp170, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Stepan Jurajda & Katherine Terrell, 2002. "What Drives the Speed of Job Reallocation During Episodes of Massive Adjustment?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 432, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jurajda, Štepán & Terrell, Katherine, 2002. "What Drives the Speed of Job Reallocation During Episodes of Massive Adjustment?," IZA Discussion Papers 601, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jurajda, Stepan & Terrell, Katherine, 2002. "What Drives the Speed of Job Reallocation During Episodes of Massive Adjustment?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3218, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Shuo Huang, 2013. "Unemployment, Growth and Speed of Transition in China," CESifo Working Paper Series 4410, CESifo Group Munich.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Roberts, Barbara M, 2007. "Privatisation in Poland: What Was the Government Trying to Achieve?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6114, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gupta, Nandini & Ham, Jhon C. & Svejnar, Jan, 2008. "Priorities and sequencing in privatization: Evidence from Czech firm panel data," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 183-208, February.
- Nancy Huyghebaert & Qi Quan, 2011. "Ownership Dynamics after Partial Privatization: Evidence from China," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(2), pages 389-429.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:17:y:1993:i:4:p:715-736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.