Customer engagement and the relationship between involvement, engagement, self-brand connection and brand usage intent
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joinma:v:23:y:2009:i:1:p:4-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johanna Gummerus & Veronica Liljander & Emil Weman & Minna Pihlström, 2012. "Customer engagement in a Facebook brand community," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(9), pages 857-877, August.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:24:y:2015:i:c:p:100-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cabiddu, Francesca & Carlo, Manuela De & Piccoli, Gabriele, 2014. "Social media affordances: Enabling customer engagement," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 175-192.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:28:y:2014:i:2:p:149-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zaichkowsky, Judith Lynne, 1985. " Measuring the Involvement Construct," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 341-352, December.
- Khim-Yong Goh & Cheng-Suang Heng & Zhijie Lin, 2013. "Social Media Brand Community and Consumer Behavior: Quantifying the Relative Impact of User- and Marketer-Generated Content," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 88-107, March.
- Yoo, Boonghee & Donthu, Naveen, 2001. "Developing and validating a multidimensional consumer-based brand equity scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-14, April.
- Richins, Marsha L & Bloch, Peter H, 1986. " After the New Wears Off: The Temporal Context of Product Involvement," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 280-285, September.
- Daly, Timothy M. & Nataraajan, Rajan, 2015. "Swapping bricks for clicks: Crowdsourcing longitudinal data on Amazon Turk," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2603-2609.
- Brodie, Roderick J. & Ilic, Ana & Juric, Biljana & Hollebeek, Linda, 2013. "Consumer engagement in a virtual brand community: An exploratory analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 105-114.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer engagement; Social media; Consumer involvement; Self-brand connection; Brand usage intent; Structural modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:388-396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.