Becoming market oriented
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Haon & David Gotteland & Alain Jolibert, 2009. "Orientation marché:comment l’aborder et que peut-on réellement en attendre ?," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 12(2), pages 91-105, June.
- Matsuno, Ken & Mentzer, John T. & Rentz, Joseph O., 2005. "A conceptual and empirical comparison of three market orientation scales," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Rui Soucasaux Sousa, 1998. "THE INTERFACE BETWEEN MARKETING AND MANUFACTURING: A STRATEGIC and FUNCTIONAL PERSPECTIVE," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 01, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Patrik Jangl, 2015. "Relationship Between Market Orientation and Business Performance in Czech and German High-Tech Firms," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 27(2), pages 153-170.
- Kok, Robert A.W. & Hillebrand, Bas & Biemans, Wim G., 2002. "Market-oriented product development as an organizational learning capability: findings from two cases," Research Report 02B13, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Amparo Taulet, 2004. "Orientación al mercado y administración póblica local determinación de un modelo teórico y de medición," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 1(1), pages 53-73, June.
- Rivera Camino, Jaime, 1997. "Análisis y expansión de la orientación al mercado: una validación empírica en empresas españolas," DEE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía de la Empresa. DB 6411, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Izaskun AGIRRE & Pedro REINARES & Amaia AGIRRE, 2014. "Antecedents To Market Orientation In The Worker Cooperative Organization: The Mondragon Group," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(3), pages 387-408, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10634 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:rugsom:02b13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuan Li & YongFeng Sun & Yi Liu, 2006. "An empirical study of SOEs' market orientation in transitional China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 93-113, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:24:y:1992:i:3:p:191-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.