Robust optimization of conditional value at risk and portfolio selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Carlo Acerbi & Dirk Tasche, 2001. "Expected Shortfall: a natural coherent alternative to Value at Risk," Papers cond-mat/0105191, arXiv.org.
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stanislav, 2002. "Conditional value-at-risk for general loss distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1443-1471, July.
- Kondor, Imre & Pafka, Szilard & Nagy, Gabor, 2007.
"Noise sensitivity of portfolio selection under various risk measures,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1545-1573, May.
- Imre Kondor & Szilard Pafka & Gabor Nagy, 2006. "Noise sensitivity of portfolio selection under various risk measures," Papers physics/0611027, arXiv.org.
- Matthew Pritsker, 2001. "The hidden dangers of historical simulation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-27, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lotfi, Somayyeh & Zeniosn, Stravros A., 2016. "Equivalence of Robust VaR and CVaR Optimization," Working Papers 16-03, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Beatriz & Balbás, Raquel, 2010. "CAPM and APT-like models with risk measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1166-1174, June.
- Selim Mankaï & Khaled Guesmi, 2015.
"Robust Portfolio Protection: A Scenarios-based Approach,"
Bankers, Markets & Investors,
ESKA Publishing, issue 138, pages 30-44, September.
- Selim Mankaï & Khaled Guesmi, 2014. "Robust Portfolio Protection: A Scenarios-Based Approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-35, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Jing Li & Mingxin Xu, 2013.
"Optimal Dynamic Portfolio with Mean-CVaR Criterion,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 1-29, November.
- Jing Li & Mingxin Xu, 2013. "Optimal Dynamic Portfolio with Mean-CVaR Criterion," Papers 1308.2324, arXiv.org.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:247:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1909-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:237:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1822-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-394 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:asieco:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:32-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferstl, Robert & Weissensteiner, Alex, 2011.
"Asset-liability management under time-varying investment opportunities,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 182-192, January.
- Ferstl, Robert & Weissensteiner, Alex, 2009. "Asset-Liability Management under time-varying Investment Opportunities," MPRA Paper 15068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boubaker, Heni & Sghaier, Nadia, 2013. "Portfolio optimization in the presence of dependent financial returns with long memory: A copula based approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 361-377.
- David McInerney & Robert Lempert & Klaus Keller, 2012. "What are robust strategies in the face of uncertain climate threshold responses?," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 547-568, June.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Quaranta, Anna Grazia & Ventura, Marco, 2016. "Innovation, imitation and policy inaction," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 22-30.
- Ansaripoor, Amir H. & Oliveira, Fernando S. & Liret, Anne, 2014. "A risk management system for sustainable fleet replacement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 701-712.
- Víctor Adame-García & Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017. "“Resolution of optimization problems and construction of efficient portfolios: An application to the Euro Stoxx 50 index"," IREA Working Papers 201702, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2017.
- Xu, Qifa & Zhou, Yingying & Jiang, Cuixia & Yu, Keming & Niu, Xufeng, 2016. "A large CVaR-based portfolio selection model with weight constraints," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 436-447.
- Chan, Timothy C.Y. & Mahmoudzadeh, Houra & Purdie, Thomas G., 2014. "A robust-CVaR optimization approach with application to breast cancer therapy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(3), pages 876-885.
- You, Leyuan & Daigler, Robert T., 2010. "Is international diversification really beneficial?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 163-173, January.
- Pflug, Georg Ch. & Pichler, Alois & Wozabal, David, 2012. "The 1/N investment strategy is optimal under high model ambiguity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 410-417.
- Ghahtarani, Alireza & Najafi, Amir Abbas, 2013. "Robust goal programming for multi-objective portfolio selection problem," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 588-592.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:516-524 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Ching-Ping & Huang, Hung-Hsi, 2016. "Optimal insurance contract under VaR and CVaR constraints," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 110-127.
- Víctor M. Adame-García & Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, "undated". "Portfolios in the Ibex 35 index: Alternative methods to the traditional framework, a comparative with the naive diversification in a pre- and post- crisis context," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2015-07, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico, revised Jun 2015.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:249:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2279-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Selim Mankaï, 2014. "Data-Driven Robust Optimization with Application to Portfolio Management," Working Papers 2014-104, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Chen, Zhiping & Wang, Yi, 2008. "Two-sided coherent risk measures and their application in realistic portfolio optimization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2667-2673, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCoherent risk measures Conditional value at risk Robust optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:32:y:2008:i:10:p:2046-2056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.