Robust optimization of conditional value at risk and portfolio selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Carlo Acerbi & Dirk Tasche, 2001. "Expected Shortfall: a natural coherent alternative to Value at Risk," Papers cond-mat/0105191, arXiv.org.
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stanislav, 2002. "Conditional value-at-risk for general loss distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1443-1471, July.
- Kondor, Imre & Pafka, Szilard & Nagy, Gabor, 2007.
"Noise sensitivity of portfolio selection under various risk measures,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1545-1573, May.
- Imre Kondor & Szilard Pafka & Gabor Nagy, 2006. "Noise sensitivity of portfolio selection under various risk measures," Papers physics/0611027, arXiv.org.
- Matthew Pritsker, 2001. "The hidden dangers of historical simulation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-27, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lotfi, Somayyeh & Zeniosn, Stravros A., 2016. "Equivalence of Robust VaR and CVaR Optimization," Working Papers 16-03, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- repec:eee:asieco:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:32-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferstl, Robert & Weissensteiner, Alex, 2011.
"Asset-liability management under time-varying investment opportunities,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 182-192, January.
- Ferstl, Robert & Weissensteiner, Alex, 2009. "Asset-Liability Management under time-varying Investment Opportunities," MPRA Paper 15068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David McInerney & Robert Lempert & Klaus Keller, 2012. "What are robust strategies in the face of uncertain climate threshold responses?," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 547-568, June.
- Chen, Zhiping & Wang, Yi, 2008. "Two-sided coherent risk measures and their application in realistic portfolio optimization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2667-2673, December.
- Selim Mankaï & Khaled Guesmi, 2015.
"Robust Portfolio Protection: A Scenarios-based Approach,"
Bankers, Markets & Investors,
ESKA Publishing, issue 138, pages 30-44, September.
- Selim Mankaï & Khaled Guesmi, 2014. "Robust Portfolio Protection: A Scenarios-Based Approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-35, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Pflug, Georg Ch. & Pichler, Alois & Wozabal, David, 2012. "The 1/N investment strategy is optimal under high model ambiguity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 410-417.
- Boubaker, Heni & Sghaier, Nadia, 2013. "Portfolio optimization in the presence of dependent financial returns with long memory: A copula based approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 361-377.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Quaranta, Anna Grazia & Ventura, Marco, 2016. "Innovation, imitation and policy inaction," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 22-30.
- Jing Li & Mingxin Xu, 2013.
"Optimal Dynamic Portfolio with Mean-CVaR Criterion,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 1-29, November.
- Jing Li & Mingxin Xu, 2013. "Optimal Dynamic Portfolio with Mean-CVaR Criterion," Papers 1308.2324, arXiv.org.
- You, Leyuan & Daigler, Robert T., 2010. "Is international diversification really beneficial?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 163-173, January.
- Wang, Ching-Ping & Huang, Hung-Hsi, 2016. "Optimal insurance contract under VaR and CVaR constraints," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 110-127.
- Víctor M. Adame-García & Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, "undated". "Portfolios in the Ibex 35 index: Alternative methods to the traditional framework, a comparative with the naive diversification in a pre- and post- crisis context," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2015-07, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico, revised Jun 2015.
- Selim Mankaï, 2014. "Data-Driven Robust Optimization with Application to Portfolio Management," Working Papers 2014-104, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Beatriz & Balbás, Raquel, 2010. "CAPM and APT-like models with risk measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1166-1174, June.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-394 is not listed on IDEAS
- Víctor Adame-García & Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017. "“Resolution of optimization problems and construction of efficient portfolios: An application to the Euro Stoxx 50 index"," IREA Working Papers 201702, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2017.
- Ansaripoor, Amir H. & Oliveira, Fernando S. & Liret, Anne, 2014. "A risk management system for sustainable fleet replacement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 701-712.
- Xu, Qifa & Zhou, Yingying & Jiang, Cuixia & Yu, Keming & Niu, Xufeng, 2016. "A large CVaR-based portfolio selection model with weight constraints," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 436-447.
- Chan, Timothy C.Y. & Mahmoudzadeh, Houra & Purdie, Thomas G., 2014. "A robust-CVaR optimization approach with application to breast cancer therapy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(3), pages 876-885.
- Ghahtarani, Alireza & Najafi, Amir Abbas, 2013. "Robust goal programming for multi-objective portfolio selection problem," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 588-592.
More about this item
KeywordsCoherent risk measures Conditional value at risk Robust optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:32:y:2008:i:10:p:2046-2056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .