Competition without fungibility: Evidence from alternative market structures for derivatives
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ter Horst, J.R. & Veld, C.H., 2002. "Behavioral Preferences for Individual Securities : The Case for Call Warrants and Call Options," Discussion Paper 2002-95, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Patrick De Fontnouvelle & Raymond P. H. Fishe & Jeffrey H. Harris, 2003. "The Behavior of Bid-Ask Spreads and Volume in Options Markets during the Competition for Listings in 1999," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(6), pages 2437-2464, December.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:200295 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chan, Howard Wei-Hong & Pinder, Sean M., 2000. "The value of liquidity: Evidence from the derivatives market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 483-503, July.
- Stewart Mayhew, 2002. "Competition, Market Structure, and Bid-Ask Spreads in Stock Option Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(2), pages 931-958, 04.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:31:y:2007:i:3:p:659-677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.