Competition without fungibility: Evidence from alternative market structures for derivatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ter Horst, J.R. & Veld, C.H., 2002. "Behavioral Preferences for Individual Securities : The Case for Call Warrants and Call Options," Discussion Paper 2002-95, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chan, Howard Wei-Hong & Pinder, Sean M., 2000. "The value of liquidity: Evidence from the derivatives market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 483-503, July.
- Patrick De Fontnouvelle & Raymond P. H. Fishe & Jeffrey H. Harris, 2003. "The Behavior of Bid-Ask Spreads and Volume in Options Markets during the Competition for Listings in 1999," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(6), pages 2437-2464, December.
- Stewart Mayhew, 2002. "Competition, Market Structure, and Bid-Ask Spreads in Stock Option Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(2), pages 931-958, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schertler, Andrea, 2016. "Pricing effects when competitors arrive: The case of discount certificates in Germany," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 84-99.
- Wen-chung Guo & Ying-huei Chen, 2014. "Pricing of put warrants and competition among issuers," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(4), pages 2315-2323.
- Chan, Chia-Ying & de Peretti, Christian & Qiao, Zhuo & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2012. "Empirical test of the efficiency of the UK covered warrants market: Stochastic dominance and likelihood ratio test approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 162-174.
- Dorn, Daniel, 2010. "Investors with too many options?," Working Paper Series 1197, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:31:y:2007:i:3:p:659-677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .