Fitting prices with a complete model
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David G. Hobson & L. C. G. Rogers, 1998. "Complete Models with Stochastic Volatility," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 27-48.
- Sergio Pastorello, 1996. "Diffusion Coefficient Estimation And Asset Pricing When Risk Premia And Sensitivities Are Time Varying: A Comment," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 111-117.
- Christensen, B. J. & Prabhala, N. R., 1998. "The relation between implied and realized volatility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 125-150, November.
- Jin-Chuan Duan, 1995. "The Garch Option Pricing Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 13-32.
- Guerra, Maria Letizia & Sorini, Laerte, 2005. "Testing robustness in calibration of stochastic volatility models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 145-153, May.
- Marc Chesney & Robert J. Elliott & Dilip Madan & Hailiang Yang, 1993. "Diffusion Coefficient Estimation and Asset Pricing When Risk Premia and Sensitivities Are Time Varying," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 85-99.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:30:y:2006:i:1:p:247-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.