A continuous-time model to determine the intervention policy for PBGC
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Michael Harrison & William F. Sharpe, 1982.
"Optimal Funding and Asset Allocation Rules for Defined-Benefit Pension Plans,"
NBER Working Papers
0935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Michael Harrison & William F. Sharpe, 1983. "Optimal Funding and Asset Allocation Rules for Defined-Benefit Pension Plans," NBER Chapters, in: Financial Aspects of the United States Pension System, pages 91-106 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Merton & Zvi Bodie, 1992. "On the Management of Financial Guarantees," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 21(4), Winter.
- Zvi Bodie & Jay O. Light & Randall Morck & Robert A. Taggart, Jr., 1984.
"Funding and Asset Allocation in Corporate Pension Plans: An Empirical Investigation,"
NBER Working Papers
1315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Bodie & Jay O. Light & Randall Morck, 1987. "Funding and Asset Allocation in Corporate Pension Plans: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Chapters, in: Issues in Pension Economics, pages 15-48 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter A. Abken, 1992. "Corporate pensions and government insurance: deja vu all over again?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Mar, pages 1-16.
- Stock, James H & Wise, David A, 1990.
"Pensions, the Option Value of Work, and Retirement,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(5), pages 1151-80, September.
- James H. Stock & David A. Wise, 1988. "Pensions, The Option Value of Work, and Retirement," NBER Working Papers 2686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sundaresan, Suresh & Zapatero, Fernando, 1997. "Valuation, Optimal Asset Allocation and Retirement Incentives of Pension Plans," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(3), pages 631-60.
- Sharpe, William F., 1976. "Corporate pension funding policy," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 183-193, June.
- Acharya, Sankarshan & Dreyfus, Jean-Francois, 1989. " Optimal Bank Reorganization Policies and the Pricing of Federal Deposit Insurance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(5), pages 1313-33, December.
- Alan J. Marcus, 1983.
"Corporate Pension Policy and the Value of PBGC Insurance,"
NBER Working Papers
1217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Marcus, 1987. "Corporate Pension Policy and the Value of PBGC Insurance," NBER Chapters, in: Issues in Pension Economics, pages 49-80 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:21:y:1997:i:8:p:1159-1177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.