Partial market value accounting, bank capital volatility, and bank risk
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David S. Jones & Kathleen Kuester King, 1992. "An analysis of the implementation of prompt corrective action," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 204, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- George J. Benston, 1989. "Market-value accounting: benefits, costs and incentives," Proceedings 255, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Berger, Allen N. & King, Kathleen Kuester & O'Brien, James M., 1991. "The limitations of market value accounting and a more realistic alternative," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4-5), pages 753-783, September.
- Mark S. Carey, 1994. "Partial market value accounting, bank capital, volatility, and bank risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 94-21, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Barth, Mary E. & Landsman, Wayne R. & Wahlen, James M., 1995. "Fair value accounting: Effects on banks' earnings volatility, regulatory capital, and value of contractual cash flows," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 577-605, June.
- Keeley, Michael C, 1990. "Deposit Insurance, Risk, and Market Power in Banking," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1183-1200, December.
- Charles S. Morris & Gordon H. Sellon, 1991. "Market value accounting for banks: pros and cons," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Mar, pages 5-19.
- David L. Mengle & John R. Walter, 1991. "How market value accounting would affect banks," Proceedings 336, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.