Partial market value accounting, bank capital volatility, and bank risk
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Keeley, Michael C, 1990. "Deposit Insurance, Risk, and Market Power in Banking," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1183-1200, December.
- David S. Jones & Kathleen Kuester King, 1992. "An analysis of the implementation of prompt corrective action," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 204, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- George J. Benston, 1989. "Market-value accounting: benefits, costs and incentives," Proceedings 255, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Charles S. Morris & Gordon H. Sellon, 1991. "Market value accounting for banks: pros and cons," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Mar, pages 5-19.
- David L. Mengle & John R. Walter, 1991. "How market value accounting would affect banks," Proceedings 336, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Berger, Allen N. & King, Kathleen Kuester & O'Brien, James M., 1991. "The limitations of market value accounting and a more realistic alternative," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4-5), pages 753-783, September.
- Mark S. Carey, 1994. "Partial market value accounting, bank capital, volatility, and bank risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 94-21, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Barth, Mary E. & Landsman, Wayne R. & Wahlen, James M., 1995. "Fair value accounting: Effects on banks' earnings volatility, regulatory capital, and value of contractual cash flows," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 577-605, June.