A contribution to event study methodology with an application to the Dutch stock market
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Mosebach, Michael, 1999. "Market response to banks granting lines of credit," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1707-1723, November.
- Brailsford, Timothy J. & Faff, Robert W., 1996. "An evaluation of volatility forecasting techniques," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 419-438, April.
- Benjamin R. Auer & Horst Rottmann, 2013.
"Is there a Friday the 13th Effect in Emerging Asian Stock Markets?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4409, CESifo Group Munich.
- Auer, Benjamin R. & Rottmann, Horst, 2013. "Is there a Friday the 13th effect in ermerging Asian stock markets?," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 35, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
- Auer, Benjamin R., 2016. "How does Germany's green energy policy affect electricity market volatility? An application of conditional autoregressive range models," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 621-628.
- Baker, H. Kent & Rahman, Abdul & Saadi, Samir, 2008. "The day-of-the-week effect and conditional volatility: Sensitivity of error distributional assumptions," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 280-295, December.
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:57-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Banerjee, Pradip & Banerjee, Prithviraj & De, Soumen & Jindra, Jan & Mukhopadhyay, Jayanta, 2014. "Acquisition pricing in India during 1995–2011: Have Indian acquirers really beaten the odds?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 14-30.
- Brooks, Robert D. & Davidson, Sinclair & Faff, Robert W., 1997. "An examination of the effects of major political change on stock market volatility: the South African experience," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 255-275, October.
- Brooks, R & Davidson, S & Faff, R, 1997. "An Examination of the Effects of Major Political Change on Stock Market Volatility : The South African Experience," Papers 97-4, Melbourne - Centre in Finance.
- Husain, Fazal & UPPAL, Jamshed, 1999. "Stock Returns Volatility in an Emerging Market: The Pakistani Evidence," MPRA Paper 5270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Capelle-Blancard, Gunther & Couderc, Nicolas, 2008. "What drives the market value of firms in the defense industry," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 14-32.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Nicolas Couderc, 2005. "What drives the market value of firms in the Defense industry ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06037, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Apr 2006.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Nicolas Couderc, 2008. "What drives the market value of firms in the defense industry?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00305380, HAL.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Nicolas Couderc, 2006. "What drives the market value of firms in the Defense industry ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00115655, HAL.
- Michael Murg & Matthias Pachler & Alexander C. M. Zeitlberger, 2016. "The impact of analyst recommendations on stock prices in Austria (2000–2014): evidence from a small and thinly traded market," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(3), pages 595-616, September.
- Donders, Monique W. M. & Vorst, Ton C. F., 1996. "The impact of firm specific news on implied volatilities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1447-1461, November.
- Attiya Y. Javid, 2007. "Stock Market Reaction to Catastrophic Shock: Evidence from Listed Pakistani Firms," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:37, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Attiya Y. Javid, 2007. "Stock Market Reaction to Catastrophic Shock : Evidence from Listed Pakistani Firms," Finance Working Papers 22199, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:16:y:1992:i:1:p:11-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed