A century plus of Yen exchange rate behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Lai, Kon S., 2001. "Long memory and nonlinear mean reversion in Japanese yen-based real exchange rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 115-132, February.
- Diebold, Francis X & Husted, Steven & Rush, Mark, 1991.
"Real Exchange Rates under the Gold Standard,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(6), pages 1252-1271, December.
- Francis X. Diebold & Steven Husted & Mark Rush, 1990. "Real exchange rates under the gold standard," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 32, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lothian, James R & McCarthy, Cornelia H, 2002.
"Real Exchange Rate Behaviour Under Fixed and Floating Exchange Rate Regimes,"
University of Manchester, vol. 70(2), pages 229-245, March.
- James R. Lothian & Cornelia McCarthy, 2001. "Real Exchange-Rate Behaviour under Fixed and Floating Exchange Rate Regimes," International Finance 0107002, EconWPA.
- Georgios Chortareas & George Kapetanios, 2004.
"The Yen Real Exchange Rate may be Stationary after all: Evidence from Non-linear Unit-root Tests,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 66(1), pages 113-131, February.
- Georgios Chortareas & George Kapetanios, 2003. "The Yen Real Exchange Rate May Be Stationary after All: Evidence from Nonlinear Unit-Root Tests," Working Papers 484, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Georgios Chortareas & George Kapetanios, 2006. "The yen real exchange rate may be stationary after all: evidence from non-linear unit root tests," Bank of England working papers 311, Bank of England.
- Alan M. Taylor, 1996. "International Capital Mobility in History: Purchasing-Power Parity in the Long Run," NBER Working Papers 5742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imai, Hiroyuki, 2010. "Japan's inflation under the Bretton Woods system: How large was the Balassa-Samuelson effect?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 174-185, April.
- repec:bok:journl:v:18:y:2012:i:4:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan M. Taylor, 2002. "A Century Of Purchasing-Power Parity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 139-150, February.
- Cochran, Steven J. & DeFina, Robert H., 1996. "Predictability in real exchange rates: Evidence from parametric hazard models," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 125-147.
- Cochran, Steven J. & DeFina, Robert H., 1995. "Predictable components in exchange rates," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-14.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Young-Kyu Moh, 2012.
"The Yen Real Exchange Rate May Not be Stationary After All: New Evidence from Non-linear Unit-Root Tests,"
Economic Analysis (Quarterly),
Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea, vol. 18(4), pages 1-22, December.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Young-Kyu Moh, 2012. "The Yen Real Exchange Rate May Not Be Stationary After All: New Evidence from Non-linear Unit-Root Tests," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2012-02, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Wu, Jyh-Lin & Hu, Yu-Hau, 2009. "New evidence on nominal exchange rate predictability," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1045-1063, October.
- Ivan Paya & David A. Peel, 2005.
"A New Analysis Of The Determinants Of The Real Dollar-Sterling Exchange Rate: 1871-1994,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2005-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- I Paya & D Peel, 2005. "A new analysis of the determinants of the real dollar-sterling exchange rate: 1871-1994," Working Papers 565953, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Taylor, Mark P. & Sarno, Lucio, 1998.
"The behavior of real exchange rates during the post-Bretton Woods period,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 281-312, December.
- Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P, 1997. "The Behaviour of Real Exchange Rates During the Post-Bretton Woods Period," CEPR Discussion Papers 1730, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Azad, A.S.M. Sohel, 2009. "Random walk and efficiency tests in the Asia-Pacific foreign exchange markets: Evidence from the post-Asian currency crisis data," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 322-338, September.
- Steigerwald, Douglas G., 1996. "Purchasing power parity, unit roots, and dynamic structure," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 343-357, February.
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1997. "The Long-Run Purchasing Power Parity for the Yen: Historical Overview," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 502-521, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:japwor:v:2:y:1990:i:1:p:47-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.