Corporate director liability and monitoring preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lois Munro & Sherrena Buckby, 2008. "Audit Committee Regulation in Australia: How Far Have We Come?," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 18(4), pages 310-323, December.
- Toufik Saada, 1998. "Les comités d'audit en France: un an après le rapport Viénot," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 1(3), pages 159-184, September.
- Bae, Kee-Hong & Driss, Hamdi & Roberts, Gordon S., 2019. "Does competition affect ratings quality? Evidence from Canadian corporate bonds," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 605-623.
- Mohammad Ziaul Hoque & MD. Rabiul Islam & Mohammad Nurul Azam, 2013. "Board Committee Meetings and Firm Financial Performance: An Investigation of Australian Companies," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 503-528, December.
- repec:mth:ijafr8:v:8:y:2018:i:4:p:352-369 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michal Ambroziak & Adam Chmielewski, 2011. "Impairment of assets and the cost of capital is the linkage of financial and accounting management (Utrata wartosci aktywow i koszt kapitalu - powiazanie rachunkowosci finansowej i zarzadczej)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 9(34), pages 211-220.
- Mohd Mohid Rahmat & Takiah Mohd Iskandar & Norman Mohd Saleh, 2009. "Audit committee characteristics in financially distressed and non-distressed companies," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(7), pages 624-638, July.
- Deli, Daniel N. & Gillan, Stuart L., 2000. "On the demand for independent and active audit committees," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 427-445, December.
- Li (Glenda) Chen & Alan Kilgore & Renee Radich, 2009. "Audit committees: voluntary formation by ASX non-top 500," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(5), pages 475-493, May.
- repec:mth:ijafr8:v:8:y:2018:i:4:p:438-456 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hossain, Dewan Mahboob & Khan, Arifur Rahman, 2006. "Audit Committee: A Summary of the Findings of Some Existing Literature," MPRA Paper 55152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael E. Bradbury & Gary Monroe, 2017. "Large audit firm premium and audit specialisation in the public sector," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 57(3), pages 657-679, September.
- Maria Consuelo Pucheta‐Martínez & Cristina De Fuentes, 2007. "The Impact of Audit Committee Characteristics on the Enhancement of the Quality of Financial Reporting: an empirical study in the Spanish context," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1394-1412, November.
- Patrick Velte, 2010. "The link between supervisory board reporting and firm performance in Germany and Austria," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 295-331, June.
- Effiezal Aswadi Abdul Wahab & Mazlina Mat Zain & Kieran James, 2011. "Political connections, corporate governance and audit fees in Malaysia," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(5), pages 393-418, May.
- W. Robert Knechel & Marleen Willekens, 2006. "The Role of Risk Management and Governance in Determining Audit Demand," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(9‐10), pages 1344-1367, November.
- Kwansagool Tengamnuay & Pamela Stapleton, 2009. "The role of the audit committee in Thailand: a mature monitoring mechanism or an evolving process?," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 13(3), pages 131-161, August.
- Zhou, Haiyan & Owusu-Ansah, Stephen & Maggina, Anastasia, 2018. "Board of directors, audit committee, and firm performance: Evidence from Greece," Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 20-36.
- Maja Zaman Groff & Aljoša Valentinčič, 2011. "Determinants of Voluntary Audit Committee Formation in a Two-Tier Board System of a Post-transitional Economy – The Case of Slovenia," Accounting in Europe, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 235-256.
- I. De Beelde & N. Gonthier-Besacier & A. Mikol, 2006. "The Introduction Of The Anglo-American Audit Firms In France," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/392, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jappol:v:4:y:1985:i:1:p:13-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.