The role of dedicated freighter aircraft in the provision of global airfreight services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kupfer, Franziska & Kessels, Roselinde & Goos, Peter & Van de Voorde, Eddy & Verhetsel, Ann, 2016. "The origin–destination airport choice for all-cargo aircraft operations in Europe," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 53-74.
- Merkert, Rico & Ploix, Boris, 2014. "The impact of terminal re-organisation on belly-hold freight operation chains at airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 78-84.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kupfer, Franziska & Meersman, Hilde & Onghena, Evy & Van de Voorde, Eddy, 2017. "The underlying drivers and future development of air cargo," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 6-14.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:proeco:v:202:y:2018:i:c:p:12-20 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAirfreight; Freighter aircraft; Belly-freight; Freight capacity; Cargo airlines;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:34-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.