Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:30:y:1992:i:2:p:185-209 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-465, June.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1989.
"Inter-industry studies of structure and performance,"
Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 951-1009
- Schmalensee, Richard., 1987. "Inter-industry studies of structure and performance," Working papers 1874-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Connolly, Robert A. & Schwartz, Steven, 1985. "The intertemporal behavior of economic profits," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 379-400, December.
- Ou, Jane A. & Penman, Stephen H., 1989. "Financial statement analysis and the prediction of stock returns," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 295-329, November.
- Brooks, LeRoy D & Buckmaster, Dale A, 1976. "Further Evidence on the Time Series Properties of Accounting Income," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(5), pages 1359-1373, December.
- repec:bla:joares:v:6:y:1968:i:2:p:159-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Basu, Sudipta, 1997. "The conservatism principle and the asymmetric timeliness of earnings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 3-37, December.
- repec:bla:joares:v:31:y:1993:i:2:p:190-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lev, Baruch, 1983. "Some economic determinants of time-series properties of earnings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 31-48, April.
- repec:bla:joares:v:27:y:1989:i::p:111-144 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brushwood, James & Dhaliwal, Dan & Fairhurst, Douglas & Serfling, Matthew, 2016. "Property crime, earnings variability, and the cost of capital," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 142-173.
- Pimentel, Renê Coppe & Aguiar, Andson Braga de, 2016. "O papel da persistência dos lucros na acurácia de avaliação e no horizonte temporal," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 56(1), January.
- Colin Clubb & Guoli Wu, 2014. "Earnings Volatility and Earnings Prediction: Analysis and UK Evidence," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1-2), pages 53-72, January.
- Sung Kwon & Jennifer Yin, 2015. "A comparison of earnings persistence in high-tech and non-high-tech firms," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 645-668, May.
- Cheng, Che-Hui & Wu, Po-Chin, 2013. "Nonlinear earnings persistence," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 156-168.
- Jeffrey J. Coulton & Caitlin M. S. Ruddock & Stephen L. Taylor, 2014. "The Informativeness of Dividends and Associated Tax Credits," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(9-10), pages 1309-1336, November.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:17:y:2014:i:1:p:30-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kousenidis, Dimitrios V. & Ladas, Anestis C. & Negakis, Christos I., 2013. "The effects of the European debt crisis on earnings quality," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 351-362.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaecon:v:47:y:2009:i:1-2:p:182-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.