Financial Statement Information, the Prediction of Book Return on Owners' Equity and Market Efficiency: The Swedish Case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-465, June.
- Holthausen, Robert W. & Larcker, David F., 1992. "The prediction of stock returns using financial statement information," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2-3), pages 373-411, August.
- Frankel, Richard & Lee, Charles M. C., 1998. "Accounting valuation, market expectation, and cross-sectional stock returns," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 283-319, June.
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, September.
- repec:bla:joares:v:31:y:1993:i:2:p:190-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bambang Setiono, 1998. "Predicting Stock Returns Using Financial Statement Information," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5&6), pages 631-657.
- repec:bla:joares:v:28:y:1990:i:1:p:144-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ou, Jane A. & Penman, Stephen H., 1989. "Financial statement analysis and the prediction of stock returns," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 295-329, November.
- repec:bla:joares:v:18:y:1980:i:1:p:109-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greig, Anthony C., 1992. "Fundamental analysis and subsequent stock returns," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2-3), pages 413-442, August.
- Greig, A.C., 1992. "Fundamental Analysis and Subsequent Stock Returns," Papers 51, Rochester, Business - Ph.D.,.
- Stober, Thomas L., 1992. "Summary financial statement measures and analysts' forecasts of earnings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2-3), pages 347-372, August.
- repec:bla:joares:v:20:y:1982:i:2:p:639-653 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mattias Hamberg & Jiri Novak, 2010. "Accounting Conservatism and Transitory Earnings in Value and Growth Strategies," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5-6), pages 518-537.
- Stina Skogsvik & Kenth Skogsvik, 2010. "Accounting‐Based Probabilistic Prediction of ROE, the Residual Income Valuation Model and the Assessment of Mispricing in the Swedish Stock Market," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 46(4), pages 387-418, December.
- Francesco Campanella & Mario Mustilli & Eugenio D¡¯Angelo, 2016. "Efficient Market Hypothesis and Fundamental Analysis: An Empirical Test in the European Securities Market," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 6, pages 27-42, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:35:y:2008-09:i:7-8:p:795-817. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.