Regulatory monitoring as a substitute for debt covenants
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kahan, Marcel & Yermack, David, 1998.
"Investment Opportunities and the Design of Debt Securities,"
Journal of Law, Economics and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 136-151, April.
- Marcel Kahan & David Yermack, 1996. "Investment Opportunities and the Design of Debt Securities," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 96-31, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Ilia D. Dichev, 2002. "Large-Sample Evidence on the Debt Covenant Hypothesis," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 1091-1123, 09.
- repec:bla:joares:v:33:y:1995:i:2:p:263-291 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moyer, Susan E., 1990. "Capital adequacy ratio regulations and accounting choices in commercial banks," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 123-154, July.
- Smith, Clifford Jr. & Warner, Jerold B., 1979. "On financial contracting : An analysis of bond covenants," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 117-161, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaecon:v:37:y:2004:i:3:p:367-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.