Investment Opportunities and the Design of Debt Securities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kahan, Marcel & Yermack, David, 1998. "Investment Opportunities and the Design of Debt Securities," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 136-151, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Hauswald, Robert, 2000. "Risk shifting and long-term contracts : evidence from the Ras Gas Project," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2469, The World Bank.
- Howe, John S. & Su, Tie, 2001. "Discretionary reductions in warrant exercise prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 227-252, August.
- Reisel, Natalia, 2014. "On the value of restrictive covenants: Empirical investigation of public bond issues," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 251-268.
- King, Tao-Hsien Dolly & Mauer, David C., 2014. "Determinants of corporate call policy for convertible bonds," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 112-134.
- Yaxuan Qi & John Wald, 2008. "State Laws and Debt Covenants," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(1), pages 179-207, February.
- Mann, Steven V. & Powers, Eric A., 2003. "Indexing a bond's call price: an analysis of make-whole call provisions," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 535-554, November.
- Joshua D. Rauh & Amir Sufi, 2010. "Capital Structure and Debt Structure," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(12), pages 4242-4280, December.
- King, Tao-Hsien Dolly & Wen, Min-Ming, 2011. "Shareholder governance, bondholder governance, and managerial risk-taking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 512-531, March.
- John, Kose & Reisz, Alexander S., 2010. "Temporal resolution of uncertainty, disclosure policy, and corporate debt yields," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 655-678, December.
- Flavio Bazzana & Anna Zadorozhnaya & Roberto Gabriele, 2014. "The role of covenants in bond issue and investment policy. The case of Russian companies," DEM Discussion Papers 2014/05, Department of Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:307-319 is not listed on IDEAS
- Black, Ervin L. & Carnes, Thomas A. & Mosebach, Michael & Moyer, Susan E., 2004. "Regulatory monitoring as a substitute for debt covenants," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 367-391, September.
- Lewis, Craig M. & Rogalski, Richard J. & Seward, James K., 2003. "Industry conditions, growth opportunities and market reactions to convertible debt financing decisions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 153-181, January.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:331-352 is not listed on IDEAS
- Altieri, Michela & Manconi, Alberto & Massa, Massimo, 2017. "Corporate Bond Guarantees and The Value of Financial Flexibility," CEPR Discussion Papers 11992, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Korkeamaki, Timo P., 2005. "Effects of law on corporate financing practices--international evidence from convertible bond issues," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 809-831, October.
- Nash, Robert C. & Netter, Jeffry M. & Poulsen, Annette B., 2003. "Determinants of contractual relations between shareholders and bondholders: investment opportunities and restrictive covenants," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 201-232, March.
- Beatriz Mariano & Josep Tribó Giné, 2015. "Creditor Intervention, Investment, and Growth Opportunities," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 203-228, April.
- Michael R Roberts & Michael Bradley, 2004. "Are Bond Covenants Priced?," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 7, Econometric Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:nystfi:96-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdnyuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.