Systemic risk in major public contracts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Midler, 1995. "Projectification of the Firm : the Renault Case," Post-Print hal-00262524, HAL.
- Derek Cabrera & Laura Cabrera & Erin Powers, 2015. "A Unifying Theory of Systems Thinking with Psychosocial Applications," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(5), pages 534-545, September.
- C Eden & T Williams & F Ackermann & S Howick, 2000. "The role of feedback dynamics in disruption and delay on the nature of disruption and delay (D&D) in major projects," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 51(3), pages 291-300, March.
- Matthew Leitch, 2010. "ISO 31000:2009—The New International Standard on Risk Management," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 30(6), pages 887-892, June.
- Midler, Christophe, 1995. ""Projectification" of the firm: The renault case," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 363-375, December.
- F Ackermann & C Eden & T Williams & S Howick, 2007. "Systemic risk assessment: a case study," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 58(1), pages 39-51, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel J. García Rodríguez & Vicente Rodríguez Montequín & Francisco Ortega Fernández & Joaquín M. Villanueva Balsera, 2019. "Public Procurement Announcements in Spain: Regulations, Data Analysis, and Award Price Estimator Using Machine Learning," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2019, pages 1-20, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Thordur Vikingur Fridgeirsson & Helgi Thor Ingason & Haukur Ingi Jonasson & Bara Hlin Kristjansdottir, 2021. "The VUCAlity of Projects: A New Approach to Assess a Project Risk in a Complex World," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(7), pages 1-13, March.
- Martin M�ller & Allison Stewart, 2016. "Does Temporary Geographical Proximity Predict Learning? Knowledge Dynamics in the Olympic Games," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 377-390, March.
- Terrien, Clara & Maniak, Rémi & Chen, Bo & Shaheen, Susan, 2016. "Good Practices for Advancing Urban Mobility Innovation: A Case Study of One-Way Carsharing," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt53z3h2gt, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Frédéric Segonds & Julien Nelson & Améziane Aoussat, 2012. "PLM and architectural rehabilitation : a framework to improve collaboration in the early stages of design," Post-Print hal-00719169, HAL.
- Peter B. Doeringer & Pacey Foster & Stephan Manning & David Terkla, 2013. "Project-based industries and craft-like production: structure, location and performance," Chapters, in: Frank Giarratani & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Philip McCann (ed.), Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 4, pages 99-151, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Małgorzata Ćwikła & Anna Góral & Ewa Bogacz-Wojtanowska & Magdalena Dudkiewicz, 2020. "Project-Based Work and Sustainable Development—A Comparative Case Study of Cultural Animation Projects," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(16), pages 1-24, August.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-01070044 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Müller, 2014. "The Topological Multiplicities of Power: The Limits of Governing the Olympics," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 90(3), pages 321-339, July.
- Vasile-Ibrian CARAMIDARU, 2019. "The Projectification Of Nonprofit Organizations: Insights From (And For) Multi-Project Management Research," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(1), pages 84-93, November.
- Marie-Alix Deval & Sophie Hooge & Benoit Weil, 2021. "The Emergence Of "Experts Of The Unknown" -Learnings From Renault And Sncf," Post-Print hal-03264373, HAL.
- Hana Krchová, 2019. "Project tools in relation to the implementation of the ability of innovation companies in Slovakia," Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 7(1), pages 291-302, September.
- Anthony Hussenot & Viviane Sergi, 2018. "Collaborating Without (Formal) Organization: How Do Independent Workers Call Into Question the Matter of Organization?," Post-Print hal-01948575, HAL.
- Mitsuru Kodama & Tomoatsu Shibata, 2013. "Research into Ambidextrous R&D in Product Development New Product Development at a Precision Device Maker," TMARG Discussion Papers 109, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Fanny Simon & Albéric Tellier, 2016. "Balancing contradictory temporality during the unfold of innovation streams," Post-Print hal-01572302, HAL.
- Kuura, Arvi & Blackburn, Robert A. & Lundin, Rolf A., 2014. "Entrepreneurship and projects—Linking segregated communities," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 214-230.
- J Davis & A MacDonald & L White, 2010. "Problem-structuring methods and project management: an example of stakeholder involvement using Hierarchical Process Modelling methodology," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 61(6), pages 893-904, June.
- Hala Alioua & Fanny Simon, 2017. "Managing time pacing in organizations transitioning to a project- based mode – 3 case studies of two multinational companies," Post-Print hal-01597589, HAL.
- Nabila Iken & Franck Aggeri & Stéphane Morel, 2020. "How to lead a sustainability transition at the company level? An approach based on management tools performativity [Comment mener une transition soutenable au niveau de l'entreprise ? Une approche ," Post-Print halshs-02903500, HAL.
- Carole Donada & Gwenaëlle Nogatchewsky & Anne Pezet, 2014. "It takes a quarter of a century to build a dynamic capability : Supplier relations management at Renault (1975-1999)," Working Papers hal-01070044, HAL.
- Hanisch, Bastian & Wald, Andreas, 2014. "Effects of complexity on the success of temporary organizations: Relationship quality and transparency as substitutes for formal coordination mechanisms," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 197-213.
- Stéphanie Tillement & Frédéric Garcias & Guy Minguet & Florence Charue Duboc, 2019. "Disentangling Exploitation and Exploration in Hybrid Projects: The Case of a New Nuclear Reactor Development," Post-Print halshs-02276378, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsProjects; Contracts; Systemic risk; Public sector; Front-end; Outsourcing;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:35:y:2019:i:2:p:667-676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.