Confidence band for expectation dependence with applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2013. "Fixed versus variable rate loans under state-dependent preferences," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 659-663.
- Dhaene, Jan & Denuit, Michel & Vanduffel, Steven, 2009. "Correlation order, merging and diversification," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 325-332, December.
- Xuehu Zhu & Xu Guo & Lu Lin & Lixing Zhu, 2016.
"Testing for positive expectation dependence,"
Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics,
Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(1), pages 135-153, February.
- Xuehu Zhu & Xu Guo & Lu Lin & Lixing Zhu, 2016. "Testing for positive expectation dependence," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(1), pages 135-153, February.
- Olivier Scaillet, 2005. "A Kolmogorov-Smirnov Type Test for Positive Quadrant Dependence," FAME Research Paper Series rp128, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Michel Denuit & Rachel Huang & Larry Tzeng, 2015. "Almost expectation and excess dependence notions," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 79(3), pages 375-401, November.
- Soon Koo Hong & Keun Ock Lew & Richard MacMinn & Patrick Brockett, 2011. "Mossin's Theorem Given Random Initial Wealth," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 78(2), pages 309-324, June.
- Loomes, Graham & Segal, Uzi, 1994. "Observing Different Orders of Risk Aversion," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 239-256, December.
- Kit Pong Wong, 2012. "Production and hedging under state‐dependent preferences," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(10), pages 945-963, October.
- Ledwina, Teresa & Wyłupek, Grzegorz, 2014. "Validation of positive quadrant dependence," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 38-47.
- Li, Jingyuan, 2011. "The demand for a risky asset in the presence of a background risk," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 372-391, January.
- Dionne, Georges & Li, Jingyuan, 2014. "When can expected utility handle first-order risk aversion?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 403-422.
- Segal, Uzi & Spivak, Avia, 1990. "First order versus second order risk aversion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 111-125, June.
- Kit Wong, 2014. "Production and hedging in futures markets with multiple delivery specifications," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 37(2), pages 413-421, October.
- Kit Wong, 2014. "Hedging and the competitive firm under correlated price and background risk," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 37(2), pages 329-340, October.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2012. "Production and futures hedging with state-dependent background risk," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 177-184.
- Michel Denuit, 2004. "Nonparametric Tests for Positive Quadrant Dependence," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 2(3), pages 422-450.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zaunbrecher, Barbara S. & Linzenich, Anika & Ziefle, Martina, 2017. "A mast is a mast is a mast…? Comparison of preferences for location-scenarios of electricity pylons and wind power plants using conjoint analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 429-439.
More about this item
KeywordsConfidence band estimation; Demand for a risky asset; Expectation dependence; First-order risk aversion; Hoeffding’s inequality;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:68:y:2016:i:c:p:141-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.