Bayesian modelling of the time delay between diagnosis and settlement for Critical Illness Insurance using a Burr generalised-linear-type model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beirlant, Jan & Goegebeur, Yuri, 2003. "Regression with response distributions of Pareto-type," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 595-619, April.
- Beirlant, Jan & Goegebeur, Yuri & Verlaak, Robert & Vynckier, Petra, 1998. "Burr regression and portfolio segmentation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 231-250, December.
- Ntzoufras, Ioannis, 2002. "Gibbs Variable Selection using BUGS," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 7(i07).
- David J. Spiegelhalter & Nicola G. Best & Bradley P. Carlin & Angelika van der Linde, 2002. "Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 583-639.
- Dutang, Christophe & Goulet, Vincent & Pigeon, Mathieu, 2008. "actuar: An R Package for Actuarial Science," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 25(i07).
- Frees, Edward W. & Valdez, Emiliano A., 2008. "Hierarchical Insurance Claims Modeling," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(484), pages 1457-1469.
- Katrien Antonio & Jan Beirlant, 2008. "Issues in Claims Reserving and Credibility: A Semiparametric Approach With Mixed Models," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(3), pages 643-676.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jorssc:v:66:y:2017:i:2:p:273-294 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian analysis; Burr distribution; Critical illness insurance; Diagnosis–settlement time lag; Generalised-linear-type models; Gibbs variable selection; MCMC;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:50:y:2012:i:2:p:266-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.