Forward mortality and other vital rates -- Are they the way forward?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dahl, Mikkel, 2004. "Stochastic mortality in life insurance: market reserves and mortality-linked insurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 113-136, August.
- Cairns, Andrew J.G. & Blake, David & Dowd, Kevin, 2006. "Pricing Death: Frameworks for the Valuation and Securitization of Mortality Risk," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 79-120, May.
- Dahl, Mikkel & Moller, Thomas, 2006. "Valuation and hedging of life insurance liabilities with systematic mortality risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 193-217, October.
- Milevsky, Moshe A. & David Promislow, S., 2001. "Mortality derivatives and the option to annuitise," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 299-318, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus Christiansen & Andreas Niemeyer, 2015. "On the forward rate concept in multi-state life insurance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 295-327, April.
- Buchardt, Kristian, 2014. "Dependent interest and transition rates in life insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 167-179.
- Djehiche, Boualem & Löfdahl, Björn, 2014.
"Risk aggregation and stochastic claims reserving in disability insurance,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 100-108.
- Boualem Djehiche & Bjorn Lofdahl, 2014. "Risk aggregation and stochastic claims reserving in disability insurance," Papers 1401.3589, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Stefan Tappe & Stefan Weber, 2014. "Stochastic mortality models: an infinite-dimensional approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 209-248, January.
- Delong, Łukasz & Chen, An, 2016. "Asset allocation, sustainable withdrawal, longevity risk and non-exponential discounting," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 342-352.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic interest Stochastic mortality Credit risk Rates vs. intensities Multi-state life insurance models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:47:y:2010:i:2:p:105-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.