On ruin probability and aggregate claim representations for Pareto claim size distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramsay, Colin M., 2003. "A solution to the ruin problem for Pareto distributions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 109-116, August.
- Embrechts, P. & Veraverbeke, N., 1982. "Estimates for the probability of ruin with special emphasis on the possibility of large claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 55-72, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albrecher, Hansjörg & Constantinescu, Corina & Loisel, Stephane, 2011.
"Explicit ruin formulas for models with dependence among risks,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 265-270, March.
- Hansjoerg Albrecher & Corina Constantinescu & Stéphane Loisel, 2011. "Explicit ruin formulas for models with dependence among risks," Post-Print hal-00540621, HAL.
- Nguyen Quang Huy & Robert Christian Y., 2015. "Series expansions for convolutions of Pareto distributions," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 32(1), pages 49-72, April.
- Kortschak, Dominik & Albrecher, Hansjörg, 2010. "An asymptotic expansion for the tail of compound sums of Burr distributed random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(7-8), pages 612-620, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:45:y:2009:i:3:p:362-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.