Worst-case scenario investment for insurers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Browne, S., 1995. "Optimal Investment Policies for a Firm with a Random Risk Process: Exponential Utility and Minimizing the Probability of Ruin," Papers 95-08, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- De Vylder, F., 1982. "Best upper bounds for integrals with respect to measures allowed to vary under conical and integral constraints," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 109-130, April.
- Hipp, Christian & Plum, Michael, 2000. "Optimal investment for insurers," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 215-228, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiang Lin & Chunhong Zhang & Tak Siu, 2012. "Stochastic differential portfolio games for an insurer in a jump-diffusion risk process," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 75(1), pages 83-100, February.
- repec:spr:compst:v:75:y:2012:i:1:p:83-100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jarraya, Bilel & Bouri, Abdelfettah, 2013. "A Theoretical Assessment on Optimal Asset Allocations in Insurance Industry," MPRA Paper 53534, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Mao, Hong & Carson, James M. & Ostaszewski, Krzysztof M. & Wen, Zhongkai, 2013. "Optimal decision on dynamic insurance price and investment portfolio of an insurer," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 359-369.
- Ralf Korn, 2008. "Optimal portfolios: new variations of an old theme," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 289-304, October.
- Hong-Chih Huang, 2010. "Optimal Multiperiod Asset Allocation: Matching Assets to Liabilities in a Discrete Model," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(2), pages 451-472.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:36:y:2005:i:1:p:1-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.