Optimal portfolios: new variations of an old theme
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- L.C.G. Rogers, 2001. "The relaxed investor and parameter uncertainty," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 131-154.
- Korn, Ralf, 2005. "Worst-case scenario investment for insurers," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Cox, John C. & Huang, Chi-fu, 1989. "Optimal consumption and portfolio policies when asset prices follow a diffusion process," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 33-83, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fu, Jun & Wei, Jiaqin & Yang, Hailiang, 2014. "Portfolio optimization in a regime-switching market with derivatives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(1), pages 184-192.
- Chakroun, Fatma & Abid, Fathi, 2014. "Dynamic asset allocation for bank under stochastic interest rates," MPRA Paper 59295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsContinuous-time portfolio optimization; Derivatives; Worst-case control; 93E20;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:comgts:v:5:y:2008:i:4:p:289-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.