Pricing equity-linked pure endowments via the principle of equivalent utility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brennan, Michael J. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1976. "The pricing of equity-linked life insurance policies with an asset value guarantee," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 195-213, June.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Shaun, Wang, 1995. "Insurance pricing and increased limits ratemaking by proportional hazards transforms," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 43-54, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Consiglio & Domenico De Giovanni, 2010.
"Pricing the Option to Surrender in Incomplete Markets,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(4), pages 935-957.
- Consiglio, Andrea & De Giovanni, Domenico, 2007. "Pricing the Option to Surrender in Incomplete Markets," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2007-02, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Consiglio, Andrea & De Giovanni, Domenico, 2008. "Evaluation of insurance products with guarantee in incomplete markets," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 332-342, February.
- Jaimungal, Sebastian & Young, Virginia R., 2005. "Pricing equity-linked pure endowments with risky assets that follow Lévy processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 329-346, June.
- Kevin Fergusson & Eckhard Platen, 2013. "Real World Pricing of Long Term Cash-Linked Annuities and Equity-Linked Annuities with Cash-Linked Guarantees," Research Paper Series 338, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Eckhard Platen, 2009. "Real World Pricing of Long Term Contracts," Research Paper Series 262, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Chen, Mi & Peng, Xiaofan & Guo, Junyi, 2013. "Optimal dividend problem with a nonlinear regular-singular stochastic control," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 448-456.
- Kevin Fergusson & Eckhard Platen, 2017. "Less-Expensive Valuation of Long Term Annuities Linked to Mortality, Cash and Equity," Papers 1711.02808, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:119-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wei, Jiaqin & Wang, Rongming & Yang, Hailiang, 2012. "Optimal surrender strategies for equity-indexed annuity investors with partial information," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(7), pages 1251-1258.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:33:y:2003:i:3:p:497-516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.